• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Product info

SupaSwole

USER
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I was looking into ordering HCL Helios which is an injectable clen I was looking for anyone who had tried it to give me any feedback and couldnt find any info. So ill post some.

On regular oral clen I usually take 75-120 mcg depending on strength of product and how long its been since my last clen use. Helios is dosed at 40mcg clen and 4 MG yohimbine per ml

Day1 3/4 ml shot half that in right side half in left 30 minutes later shaking like a crackhead.

Day 2 1 ml shot half in right front of stomach and half in left . 15 minutes later I cant hardly type this because my hands are shaking so bad. Im gonna stay at 1 ml for atleast a week. HELIOS so far is very G2G!!!!!!

Ive used a similar product before from a different source and it was dosed much like Helios I had identical sides and the previos product was one of the best fat loss suplements that ive ever used.

If I wasn't used to clen or had never used this maybe you should start with 1/4 ml a day and see how you react. Run that and got up 1/4 ml ever 2-3 days until you find a dose your comfortable with.

If that is the effect you get from it, a traditional ramp up like you suggested is probably best. Start with 1/4ml per day and adjust as you can tolerate.

Thanks for posting SupaSwole!!!

Hmm So what would be the non shaking, stroke free dose? :geewhiz:

you will shake, its just the nature of clen..

im guessing the injections are subq?

i think ill stick with oral clen, just ordered two packs from naps last friday actually..not a huge fan of subq injections

Yea i kinda like some of the shaking, lets me know my gear is working. And yes the shots are taken in the fat on my stomach/ love handles.

Day 3 and 4 on the Helios . Night sweats were REAL bad. I'm shooting a 6-7 am and pouring sweat all night

Do you guys know of a good taper off cycle for T3 while on clen? Also I would like to know if you guys know of a good nutritional plan? 5'8 190 doing insanity cardo with my workout! Do you think that cardo will be to intense for someone on clen/t3? I played college football and lax so I can push my body to the limit but have never done it with clen/t3 just ordered them and going to start Monday.... will post my result on the board. If you guys could help me out that would be great. I got a good cycle for the clen/t3 but didn't get the taper off cycle for t3 yet

Also im 23 and even though my for my size I should weigh 140 my walking around weight has always been around 160 when I wasnt in sports. I have done a lot of research and educated so please I dont need the clen speech! When I read other diet plans it seems they were saying 4,000 calorie diet plan it seems a little to high for my body type thats was the part I was confused on. But will go by what you guys say. Just need the amount of calories and the breakdown

please help

"Insert you dont need clen speech here"
pic2.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Do you guys know of a good taper off cycle for T3 while on clen? Also I would like to know if you guys know of a good nutritional plan? 5'8 190 doing insanity cardo with my workout! Do you think that cardo will be to intense for someone on clen/t3? I played college football and lax so I can push my body to the limit but have never done it with clen/t3 just ordered them and going to start Monday.... will post my result on the board. If you guys could help me out that would be great. I got a good cycle for the clen/t3 but didn't get the taper off cycle for t3 yet

If you've never used clen before start out slow and see how you react. I tend to cramp up very easy on clen. Last night woke up at 2am with my lat cramped up.. Pain... Also T3 regulates your thyroid , if you do the T3 wrong it could result in you fuckin your thyroid up and having to use T3 for the rest of your life.

Do you have a diet ? I know about the t3 and clen and the risks im not using it until I shed the weight I know it wont do anything for me until im like down to 15% bfc. I have a great cycle I found for it. Just need a good diet plan to run with it any ideas?

350g of protein
300g of carbohydrates
150g of fat
Which will total about 4,000 calories

Or should it be more like
2,500?

220g protein
190g carbs
100g fats

300 g carbs... Mmmmmmm.... I've been on 25-35 g a day ...lol... 300 sure sounds good

If you've never used clen before start out slow and see how you react. I tend to cramp up very easy on clen. Last night woke up at 2am with my lat cramped up.. Pain... Also T3 regulates your thyroid , if you do the T3 wrong it could result in you fuckin your thyroid up and having to use T3 for the rest of your life.

I agree ^^

I haven't touched clen yet due the above possible symptoms. Stuff is no joke and as the great bro's have said about T3, be on point so you don't jack yourself up!

Ok guys, im done with my first 2 weeks of the Helios and this shit is the real deal. Im down to 213.6 today. Started at 259 about 10 weeks ago but was stuck at around 230 after running tren and prop. Well 2 weeks ago i started Helios and the scale made me very happy this morning. cant wait til the next 2 weeks. I want to get down to about 205-210 but keep shedding the useless fat..

Ok guys, im done with my first 2 weeks of the Helios and this shit is the real deal. Im down to 213.6 today. Started at 259 about 10 weeks ago but was stuck at around 230 after running tren and prop. Well 2 weeks ago i started Helios and the scale made me very happy this morning. cant wait til the next 2 weeks. I want to get down to about 205-210 but keep shedding the useless fat..

Awesome progress Bro, damn man you are killing it!!!!

That's great man.

IML Gear Cream!
about 5-6 weeks ago i really cleaned my diet up. Carbs under 35g a day except for sundays........oh I also had some high quality gear from a good source!!!:winkfinger::clap::dancer:

:hail:NAPS

Hell yes Bro, glad to see that your plan is working so well.

Back