• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Push and Pull

I can't help but notice you're negged into the red. Seems you may also inflame others sense of propriety?

Johnson 45 has made meltdown replies to my neggs on a few occasions.

Here's a few to snack on

johnson 45 said:
Little Guy said:
Hi, you have received -45532 reputation points from Little Guy.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Do you have a penis?

Regards,
Little Guy

Note: This is an automated message.
Yes would you like it up your ass or down your throat??Lets see a pic of you tough guy.I know you look like shit lol. Sad you come on here to try and make yourself feel like a bodybuilder but when you look in the mirror you just want to cry lol.Thats why you have no pic,cause you look like shit!

Bitch

johnson 45 said:
Little Guy said:
Hi, you have received -43513 reputation points from Little Guy.

Comment:
Fuckin jackoff

Regards,
Little Guy

Fuck you little Man...you wish you where half as big as me fuck face

johnson 45 said:
Little Guy said:
Hi, you have received -43513 reputation points from Little Guy.

Comment:
Fuckin jackoff

Regards,
Little Guy

Oh yeah and your Moms a fat fucking cunt!!

profilepic60967_3.gif

Johnson 45 is enormous

when i get my rep counter back, you are getting negged, your meltdowns smell of insecurity…..

Here's a few to snack on
LOL these ones where good...but theirs better. I just get sick of assholes who join a forum to compensate for the fact that they know nothing.Then they read some stickies and listen to some others who do know,then they figure their ready to give advise.Some people have to face the facts that their not made for bodybuilding ...you know what I'm saying??Of course you do

Dude I'm 5'9 196...lets see your pic shit head
I guess you're so knee-jerkedly defensive you failed to notice I paid you a compliment. I was only joking about the baby oil. Lighten up King Kong.

I'm kidding too,its all fun right?Except push and pull he is a fucking joke!
Look at this guy bench...somebody should go drop kick him as soon as he gets up lol

And hey guys for the record I dont get up and throw baby oil on,it was after a day at the beach...its tanning oil.Shit in Canada you have to take advantage when you can.

I want some cheetos now. Specifically the go-snacks, that came in that little plastic container.

Off topic but since we are already talking...does anybody know if its normal to feel like your going to die on 20mcg of clen??

Back