• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gearing up! .. Need a bit of insight on my next stack

thebutcher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently off and "PCT'n" right now. In about 12 weeks from my next cycle. My stats are.. 26, 213(as of now, but I'm sure I'll be around 207ish by the time I'm ready) 6'1. I've only ever stacked sust / deca/ dbol. I was last running 635mgsust and 400mg deca e4d. My next stack however I plan on running EQ as well. This is where my question comes in. What is optimal? How many mg's do I run of each and how often. I thought I'd do about the same. Sust e3d though. But can't I get away with sticking the EQ and deca just twice a week? Like e4d? Help me out folks.

I'm currently off and "PCT'n" right now. In about 12 weeks from my next cycle. My stats are.. 26, 213(as of now, but I'm sure I'll be around 207ish by the time I'm ready) 6'1. I've only ever stacked sust / deca/ dbol. I was last running 635mgsust and 400mg deca e4d. My next stack however I plan on running EQ as well. This is where my question comes in. What is optimal? How many mg's do I run of each and how often. I thought I'd do about the same. Sust e3d though. But can't I get away with sticking the EQ and deca just twice a week? Like e4d? Help me out folks.

What are your goals for your next cycle Butcher?
Mass gains, recomp...

@ Dath... BULKING!! I like the idea of cutting. But... I just want to be the biggest sunofabitch on the street, bar, in the grocery store, at the birthday party, ... Jail.. Lol... Jk.. But really i mean, hear me out, ... I've never had a ripped physique. Always had just a touch of abs showing even when at my biggest. Which is actually now at 214. .. With a 33 inch waist.. For jeans that is. I figure, more muscle, more cals being burned. So I don't think I need to worry bout being "fat".. I'm okay with being huge and not shredded. Just not in my genes anyways. Soo.. That being said. Fuck cutting! I wanna be huge and let the muscle and relatively clean diet do the cutting for me.

@ Dath... BULKING!! I like the idea of cutting. But... I just want to be the biggest sunofabitch on the street, bar, in the grocery store, at the birthday party, ... Jail.. Lol... Jk.. But really i mean, hear me out, ... I've never had a ripped physique. Always had just a touch of abs showing even when at my biggest. Which is actually now at 214. .. With a 33 inch waist.. For jeans that is. I figure, more muscle, more cals being burned. So I don't think I need to worry bout being "fat".. I'm okay with being huge and not shredded. Just not in my genes anyways. Soo.. That being said. Fuck cutting! I wanna be huge and let the muscle and relatively clean diet do the cutting for me.

I would go with test E over sust, thats just me

with EQ it has to be longer cycle

Something like

weeks 1-16
test E 750mg
Deca 400-600mg (600 is widely considered to be maximum effectiveness, not sure why)
Eq 600mg (600 is considered to be the sweet spot for eq, but everyone is different)

pin monday and thursday, considering throwing in drol or dbol as a kickstart

week ? pct

I personally do not recommend eq to anyone who doesnt blast and cruise cause the cycles have to be so long, you typically have to wait between 17 and 24 days to start pct after stopping eq as well, so you might want to also consider bridging to pct with an oral or short estered test as the eq clears

^^^^ :roflmao: well that covers it then!!

Here's what I'm gonna suggest for just a true bulk/mass gain cycle.
I wouldn't run the eq with the Deca.

Wks 1-4 dbol or Anadrol for a kicker 50 mgs plus
Wks 1-12 test Cyp around 750mgs possibly bumping it up around week 8 or 9
Wks 1-12 Deca 400-500mgs depending on how your libido was before. I try to keep a 2:1 or close to this ratio with test to Deca.
Wks 13-14 switch to test prop 100mgs Ed or 150-200 eod (depending where your at with the cyp mgs).while the Deca clears this will allow you to start
Pct 3-5 days after your last prop pin.

Naturally an AI such as arimidex .5 mg eod adjusting as needed.
Caber for prolactin .5 mgs twice a week.
Hcg 500 ius twice a week beginning week 2 of your cycle til the end.
Pct clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

^^^excellent cycle right there!!

^^^^ :roflmao: well that covers it then!!

Here's what I'm gonna suggest for just a true bulk/mass gain cycle.
I wouldn't run the eq with the Deca.

Wks 1-4 dbol or Anadrol for a kicker 50 mgs plus
Wks 1-12 test Cyp around 750mgs possibly bumping it up around week 8 or 9
Wks 1-12 Deca 400-500mgs depending on how your libido was before. I try to keep a 2:1 or close to this ratio with test to Deca.
Wks 13-14 switch to test prop 100mgs Ed or 150-200 eod (depending where your at with the cyp mgs).while the Deca clears this will allow you to start
Pct 3-5 days after your last prop pin.

Naturally an AI such as arimidex .5 mg eod adjusting as needed.
Caber for prolactin .5 mgs twice a week.
Hcg 500 ius twice a week beginning week 2 of your cycle til the end.
Pct clomid 100/100/75/50
Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5
Great cycle.

I too side with standarddonkey on eq and running a longer cycle to fully benefit from the use of EQ. Stick to the basic test and the the cycle above as it is a really laid out nicely!!!

And now for my ?'s... So all together this is a 14 week cycle? And for the cyp, is that 750mg in a week? So what would the ideal pin schedule be? And when you say "depending on where I'm at with the cyp mg's" you mean depending on how much I have left right? .. And what is "Caber for prolactin?" I assume Caber is an oral and prolactin is some shit I don't need in my life right? Lol. And about the arimedex, that starts when? ... And last but NOT least.. My libido!!?!??? ... There's a song that comes to mind... Maybe you've heard it... It goes sumthn like this.. "RRRRaaa RRRAaa RRRaaa (deep gravely voice) ohhhhh I'm just a love machine... And I don't work for nobody but you!" .. You being strictly females... No homo. .. Lol.. Thanks for all the help fellas! Especially you Dath! You've been a world of help man!

And now for my ?'s... So all together this is a 14 week cycle? And for the cyp, is that 750mg in a week? So what would the ideal pin schedule be? And when you say "depending on where I'm at with the cyp mg's" you mean depending on how much I have left right? .. And what is "Caber for prolactin?" I assume Caber is an oral and prolactin is some shit I don't need in my life right? Lol. And about the arimedex, that starts when? ... And last but NOT least.. My libido!!?!??? ... There's a song that comes to mind... Maybe you've heard it... It goes sumthn like this.. "RRRRaaa RRRAaa RRRaaa (deep gravely voice) ohhhhh I'm just a love machine... And I don't work for nobody but you!" .. You being strictly females... No homo. .. Lol.. Thanks for all the help fellas! Especially you Dath! You've been a world of help man!

I would do more research on your own before starting any future cycle. The bold underlined comment has me a little hesitant to give you the proper advice to run a SAFE, effective cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
If you have ran deca before and don't know anything about prolactin/progesterone I'd say you need to read up before starting any more 19-nor compounds. Be safe bro.

If you want to use EQ, run it at LEAST 600mg for at LEAST 15 weeks IMO. If I ever run it again I'll start at 1g per week and go from there. But IMO that's too much oil for such a mild compound.

Yeah 14 wks,
Cyp at 375mgs twice a week pinned say on monday/Thursday for total of 750mgs a week.
"Depending on how much" im refering to switching over to prop mgs... I'd keep the prop mgs the same or as close as possible to what your Cyp dose was at wk 12( just assuming you may bump the Cyp up around wk 8)
NO prolactin is some shit you don't want bro, it's a sexual hormone that stimulates milk production....leaky nipples ! Deca converts to progesterone, not estrogen like Testerone.
Caber can help control prolactin levels, but keep in mind now theres some studies/write ups stating if estrogen levels are controlled (arimidex comes into play) there may be no increase in prolactin.
You ran Deca before with no issues so possibly keep the caber on the side just in case.
But DEFINATELY do some research into all of this before continuing forward with your cyle , we're here to help but you have some researching/learning to do for your own health and well being.

And start your arimidex from day 1 of your cycle bro.

Well, first let me start off apologizing for the discomfort I might have caused anybodys eyes while reading that particular post. Second let me thank every one for their input! After posting that uneducated mess I soon after got on the net and researched. A day late and a dollar short I guess. I know I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to certain things and that's why I dig this site so much. There's just so much informational persons out there and I appreciate everyone's help. .. As for "xyz"... That's messed up man. I could have died. You'd think a person would be apt to help out after reading such cluelessness. Not really. Just kidding. I'm glad I read that comment. Made me realize that I do need to research more than just what I know. Any hoot. ... Well thanks guys. I'll take what I have learned and been suggested and run with it. I just hope the next time I post you guys won't shun me on the bases of my one eneducated response.

Well, first let me start off apologizing for the discomfort I might have caused anybodys eyes while reading that particular post. Second let me thank every one for their input! After posting that uneducated mess I soon after got on the net and researched. A day late and a dollar short I guess. I know I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to certain things and that's why I dig this site so much. There's just so much informational persons out there and I appreciate everyone's help. .. As for "xyz"... That's messed up man. I could have died. You'd think a person would be apt to help out after reading such cluelessness. Not really. Just kidding. I'm glad I read that comment. Made me realize that I do need to research more than just what I know. Any hoot. ... Well thanks guys. I'll take what I have learned and been suggested and run with it. I just hope the next time I post you guys won't shun me on the bases of my one eneducated response.

Here is what I would do. READ. When you're not sure of something post up questions, you'll get straight up answers that will help fill in the details from guys who have already made mistakes and don't want to see anyone else repeat.

That being said, my comment was directed at the caber comment. If you don't know what it is and why you need it you shouldn't be using a 19nor. That's all.

Search for cabergoline and pramipexole and WHY you need these things if you're going to use deca.

Back