• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hcg only working in small doses??

wildjess

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive tried doses of 1000iu eod for a couple days and didnt feel a thing from it, but when i just do 300iu balls start hangin low feel alot of energy drive well being, im not sure why i dont respond to high doses ive done 500 iu two days in a row and felt nothing then tried 300iu the next day and felt awesome balls hangin low and everything i dont know what this could meen thO? ANY INPUT THNX

hcg

should i space my doses out so i dnt get used to it r something

should i space my doses out so i dnt get used to it r something

Here's a writing from Heavyiron bro...

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta. The action of HCG is virtually identical to that of pituitary LH, although HCG appears to have a small degree of FSH activity as well. It stimulates production of gonadal steroid hormones by stimulating the interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgens and the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone.

Indications and Usage for HCG on Cycle

One of the indications for HCG is treating selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (hypogonadism secondary to a pituitary deficiency) in males. This is similar to the state the steroid user is in during a steroid cycle. Testosterone-Induced gonadotropin suppression tends to cause atrophy of the testes and decreases intratesticular testosterone. In other words, when a male administers testosterone his testes shrink because they are suppressed. A simple way to restore ITT levels and maintain the mass of the testes is to administer HCG during testosterone treatment.

HCG HAS NOT BEEN DEMONSTRATED TO BE EFFECTIVE ADJUNCTIVE THERAPY IN THE TREATMENT OF OBESITY. THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT IT INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS BEYOND THAT RESULTING FROM CALORIC RESTRICTION, THAT IT CAUSES A MORE ATTRACTIVE OR ???NORMAL??? DISTRIBUTION OF FAT, OR THAT IT DECREASES THE HUNGER AND DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH CALORIE-RESTRICTED DIETS.

HCG Dosage and Administration

HCG may be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. During a low dose study it was determined that HCG is dose dependent and that approximately 300iu HCG taken every other day restored ITT levels. This is 1,050iu HCG weekly. I recommend 500iu twice weekly while on testosterone treatment. On a very heavy cycle a third dose of 500iu could be added. HCG will not only keep ITT levels and the mass of the testes normal but will also aid in keeping the male fertile. The HCG is administered BEFORE the aas ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner, speeding up recovery. HCG should NOT be used after the aas esters clear as this will only delay recovery. HCG can aromatize causing elevations in estradiol and water retention so using an aromatase inhibitor alongside HCG may be needed.

Directions for Reconstitution

Wash hands and sterilize work area. Sterilize rubber stoppers on vials with alcohol. HCG may be reconstituted at various strengths. Using less bacteriostatic water will provide a higher concentration of final product which will allow for smaller injection volume.

Common kit sizes are 5,000iu or 10,000iu. I like to place half the recommended water in the HCG vial to create a stronger concentration but larger water volumes are fine.

With a 5,000iu kit, inject 2.5 ml (cc???s) into the vial with the HCG powder. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the HCG powder; swirl gently until powder is completely dissolved in solution. Refrigerate solution.

With a 10,000iu kit, inject 5 ml (cc???s) into the vial with the HCG powder. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the HCG powder; swirl gently until powder is completely dissolved in solution. Refrigerate solution.

The above examples will yield 2,000iu of HCG per 1 ml (cc) 100 units.

½ ml (50 units on an insulin syringe) will yield 1,000iu HCG.

¼ ml (25 units) will yield 500iu HCG.

Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. If the water is not clear, discard the product.

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

Store HCG powder at controlled room temperature 15???30°C (59???86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days.

Here's a writing from Heavyiron bro...

Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG), is a polypeptide hormone produced by the human placenta. The action of HCG is virtually identical to that of pituitary LH, although HCG appears to have a small degree of FSH activity as well. It stimulates production of gonadal steroid hormones by stimulating the interstitial cells (Leydig cells) of the testis to produce androgens and the corpus luteum of the ovary to produce progesterone.

Indications and Usage for HCG on Cycle

One of the indications for HCG is treating selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (hypogonadism secondary to a pituitary deficiency) in males. This is similar to the state the steroid user is in during a steroid cycle. Testosterone-Induced gonadotropin suppression tends to cause atrophy of the testes and decreases intratesticular testosterone. In other words, when a male administers testosterone his testes shrink because they are suppressed. A simple way to restore ITT levels and maintain the mass of the testes is to administer HCG during testosterone treatment.

HCG HAS NOT BEEN DEMONSTRATED TO BE EFFECTIVE ADJUNCTIVE THERAPY IN THE TREATMENT OF OBESITY. THERE IS NO SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE THAT IT INCREASES WEIGHT LOSS BEYOND THAT RESULTING FROM CALORIC RESTRICTION, THAT IT CAUSES A MORE ATTRACTIVE OR ???NORMAL??? DISTRIBUTION OF FAT, OR THAT IT DECREASES THE HUNGER AND DISCOMFORT ASSOCIATED WITH CALORIE-RESTRICTED DIETS.

HCG Dosage and Administration

HCG may be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. During a low dose study it was determined that HCG is dose dependent and that approximately 300iu HCG taken every other day restored ITT levels. This is 1,050iu HCG weekly. I recommend 500iu twice weekly while on testosterone treatment. On a very heavy cycle a third dose of 500iu could be added. HCG will not only keep ITT levels and the mass of the testes normal but will also aid in keeping the male fertile. The HCG is administered BEFORE the aas ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner, speeding up recovery. HCG should NOT be used after the aas esters clear as this will only delay recovery. HCG can aromatize causing elevations in estradiol and water retention so using an aromatase inhibitor alongside HCG may be needed.

Directions for Reconstitution

Wash hands and sterilize work area. Sterilize rubber stoppers on vials with alcohol. HCG may be reconstituted at various strengths. Using less bacteriostatic water will provide a higher concentration of final product which will allow for smaller injection volume.

Common kit sizes are 5,000iu or 10,000iu. I like to place half the recommended water in the HCG vial to create a stronger concentration but larger water volumes are fine.

With a 5,000iu kit, inject 2.5 ml (cc???s) into the vial with the HCG powder. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the HCG powder; swirl gently until powder is completely dissolved in solution. Refrigerate solution.

With a 10,000iu kit, inject 5 ml (cc???s) into the vial with the HCG powder. Direct the stream of water down the side of the glass, being careful not to direct the stream of water directly into the HCG powder; swirl gently until powder is completely dissolved in solution. Refrigerate solution.

The above examples will yield 2,000iu of HCG per 1 ml (cc) 100 units.

½ ml (50 units on an insulin syringe) will yield 1,000iu HCG.

¼ ml (25 units) will yield 500iu HCG.

Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration. If the water is not clear, discard the product.

IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED.

Store HCG powder at controlled room temperature 15???30°C (59???86°F). Reconstituted solution is stable for 60 days.

Right on the money!

Back