• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Stopping cycle short

ICE WATER

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I pinned Sunday 250mg and 3 days of var at 40mg.. Lovin it already and lastnight I fucking reflared up my rotator cuff impingement. Shoulder is fucked and have an MRI scheduled tomorrow.

I don't want to cut this first cycle short but in the case I have to stop the cycle what would I do? Pct? Or just nothing cause there has been no chance of build up

If your only one pin into you cycle, I wouldnt worry about PCT. SOrry to hear that happened bro. That sucks.

nah bro. u are good ... no need if ur only one pin in... man i had the same shit happen to my shoulder when i started.. I got a torn labrum... fuked me all up bro.. i was pissed... the mri was a fuking pain in the ass too... gettin in that tunnel just wasnt fun... uncomfortable as hell... good luck on a speedy recovery...

Really appreciate the positive energy guys, im actually really dissapointed about this.. 225 to 250 on seated barbell was a terrible idea.

Rage- For some reason I feel my nuts lost a little size even after only being on for 4 days. Positive no nolva or anything to rebound

Really appreciate the positive energy guys, im actually really dissapointed about this.. 225 to 250 on seated barbell was a terrible idea.

Rage- For some reason I feel my nuts lost a little size even after only being on for 4 days. Positive no nolva or anything to rebound

After one pin? Unlikely. Even in that unlikely scenario, you'd bounce back very quick, within days.

Squi- I hope I bounce back with no issues. I have all pct on hand tho

D- lol you're a fuckin beast brotha!!! I could barley reach above parallel this morning. U think I'll bounce back no prob?

Last edited:
Yup you will be fine it takes a few week s to get shut down bro:)

Seriously I would. Tons of guys do. My buddy did it and has amazing wheels. Upper body will catch up. As a matter of fact I think I'm gonna go fuck my shoulder up so I have an excuse to get my legs jacked lol!!

Seriously I would. Tons of guys do. My buddy did it and has amazing wheels. Upper body will catch up. As a matter of fact I think I'm gonna go fuck my shoulder up so I have an excuse to get my legs jacked lol!!

Lol. no need to be that drastic.

I'd continue but shoulders and arms are what I want bigger my legs are already pretty thick

If you decide to quit, you don't need a pct. You aren't going to get shut down off of one 250mg shot.

I think you're letting this shit fuck with your head. You thought you had gyno, and now you think your nuts shrunk a small amount. Take it easy lol

How long did you plan to cycle for? I would keep the cycle going, see what the MRI says, and go from there. If the MRI results come back less than favorable, shut down the cycle. You'll only be a couple of pins in. You could run a little clomid, just to be safe.

Back