• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Could it be legit?

~RaZr~

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DIY ECA stacks are easy to make...however...I just ran across this little gem.

From those who are experienced, how good is the "EPHEDRA EXTRACT" compared to straight HCL? I am thinking it is crap.

Here is the label....
Professional Supplements DNPX, 60 capsules

Last edited:
It's a scam. Ephedra Extract does not contain the alkaloid that is in Ephedrine, the real stuff.

From those who are experienced, how good is the "EPHEDRA EXTRACT" compared to straight HCL? I am thinking it is crap.

Here is the label....

have tried both. extract is garbage compared to hcl. dont even waste your time with that. you can always go for the mucinex d route lol. it got a lot of pseudoephedrine that seems to work the same as ephedrine hcl

Oh yea, I am very familiar with HCL. I was just curious to see what others thought SINCE they threw everything, they could think of, into the capsules (ephedra extract, DMAA, etc).

I'm sorry bout I tried both routes and it didn't even tip touch what the orignial Xenadrine with ephedra did. Just no where near.

I'm sorry bout I tried both routes and it didn't even tip touch what the orignial Xenadrine with ephedra did. Just no where near.

Agree 100%. Even hydroxycut was damn good back in the day. I don't know what was in those caps, but the weight just fell off.

Here is the label....

Ephedrine In Ephedra

Eight percent (8%) of Ephedra is Ephedrine.

Professional Supplements DNPX

50 mg of Ephedra means that 8% is Ephedrine.

The Math

50 mg (Ephedra) X 8% (Ephedra) = 4 mg of ephedrine

That means that each capsule contains 4 mg of ephedrine.

Right Ratio

The standard recommendation is 20-25 mg of Ephedrine to 200 mg of Caffeine.

DNP Knows

DNP knows the difference between Ephedra and Ephedrine, yet neglects to tell you. Their interest is in them, not you.

Primatine or Bronkaid

You can leagally purchase either one of these on line for less money and a higher ephedrine dosage.

Caffeine Tablets

A bottle of 100 tablets with 200 mg of caffeine per tablet is about $9.00.

DNP Sticks It To You

That means DNP really sticks it to you on the price while misleading you by leading you to believe you are getting Ephedrine...when you are getting Epheda.

Dessert vs Desert

Think of Ephedra and Ephedra like the two words above. They look alike but there is a huge difference.

Which would you rather have two of?

You want two DeSSerts...the pie, cake, cookies

You DON"T want two DeSerts...two lands filled with sand.

Kenny Croxdale

Kenny, good post. Reps coming your way sir :thumbs:

Back