• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GHRP, CJC-1295, & HGH Together?

wraggejxk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it pointless and a waste of money to run GHRP-6+CJC-1295+HGH, or would it be better HGH alone, or CJC-1295+GHRP-6?

Thanks for the help.

The addition of the peptides would create a HGH pulse that would be beneficial even with HGH supplementation.

How could you even think it was a bad thing? :)

5"10
200lbs
BF = around 15% (guess)
600mg Tren E, 325mg Test Cyp week

I'd take my GH dose in the AM and then since your natural pulse is the highest during sleep, I'd take the pep's right before bed.

1295 and rp 6 are not your best choices
rp 2 gives a bigger pulse w/out as much hunger pang and 1293 or mod grf is far superior to 95. 95 causes a bleed like a female secretes, where 93 is a pulse which is what you are looking for: + in this situation 1+1 does not = 2 more like 4 when combined the right way
as far as research during hgh, why not

well im useing the 2 an ur cjc w/o dac.with 2 -3 iu's of lilly.an id have to say itworks titties.

1295 and rp 6 are not your best choices
rp 2 gives a bigger pulse w/out as much hunger pang and 1293 or mod grf is far superior to 95. 95 causes a bleed like a female secretes, where 93 is a pulse which is what you are looking for: + in this situation 1+1 does not = 2 more like 4 when combined the right way
as far as research during hgh, why not

the cjc we're discussing is cjc 1295 w/out dac aka mod grf 1-29. 1295 w DAC is what will cause gh bleed. And you are correct that ghrp2 is stronger w/ a slightly higher potential for side effects.

IML Gear Cream!
the cjc we're discussing is cjc 1295 w/out dac aka mod grf 1-29. 1295 w DAC is what will cause gh bleed. And you are correct that ghrp2 is stronger w/ a slightly higher potential for side effects.

allright, just was going from post 1 where he said 1295. no prob.
as far as sides, I like numb hands. lets me know it is working:winkfinger:

lol.. I like it too... but it also raises cortisol and prolactin levels a little more than ipam or 6 does, but it's still within the upper end of "Normal" range.

i only really worry about prolac. when researching hexarelin

well not quite :) hex should only be used for @ 3weeks at a time. ghrp 2 does not need to be cycled nearly that often

Back