• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck Every Single Sponsor, and Every Single Rep....Past or Present

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These fucking pieces of shit wanted to call me a "job hopper" and tell me that I need to learn what loyalty is.....well, to that, I say FUCK YOU.

I see mother fuckers jumping ship every god damn day. Half of Uncle Z's fucking team is gone.

UK has no fucking reps.

Pars is swapping them out like lunch meat....I don't even know what the fuck that means, but its true.

I want to really rip a special someone a new asshole right now, but I don't feel like having the ban hammer dropped on me.

When I left WP, fucking Prince is telling me I need to learn loyalty.

Really? I still rep your shit better than half of your reps. Giving out my own shit for others to try.

I left WP for a reason. An excellent fucking reason.

I left IML because I didn't feel I could do the proper duties. That isn't being disloyal...if anything, that's showing respect.

I was never a fucking rep for Z. I did more than my share to bring attention to him and to answer PM's for potential customers.

God damn it, I wish I didn't have this Pars competition going on right now, or I would go apeshit in this bitch, and get banned.

There is some real fucking bullshit going on.

I can't even talk about this anymore, or I'm going to punch a hole through my laptop.

....and, I never thought I'd say this, but, Dlat had it right all along.

Fuck all this loyalty shit, and acting like a sponsor is your friend. The reps might be cool with you, but the sponsor doesn't give a fuck. GET ALL THE FREE SHIT YOU CAN. ENTER EVERY FUCKING CONTEST. FUCK PAYING FOR SHIT, WHEN ALL THESE FUCKING REPS, MODS(NOT ALL, BUT PLENTY), AND THE OWNER AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GETTING FREE SHIT. PLAY THE FUCKING GAME TOO, AND GET DAT FUCKING GEARZZZZ. FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAY.

90% of the shit on this board is underdosed.....and we all know a couple selling some bunk ass shit. Good thing they pay enough rent and give enough free gear to the owner.

I fucking hate this place!!!!

You finally did it.

You finally made a post worth remembering.

Awesome!

1767326_o.gif

That's exactly what I dreamed of doing, but it isn't worth the money it would cost to get a new one -_-

You could've just showed your cock again.

I wish benj would PM me the bunk and under dosed gears list before he gets his time out

You guys think KOS will threaten to show his dick to save him?

Is this becasue I left Z? I had a legit reason as well
No, not at all. You didn't call me out for leaving Z for WP, like some other people did.

It was just funny to me that my reason didn't seem legit to the "higher ups", but other people could get off clean.

From what you told me, I definitely understand why you left.

You always have my respect.

Nothing. Just seeing the way shit is going down around here.
I think Irish and Lordsks are the longest running reps.
Every other sponsor add and removes reps like a mother fucker.

Ben pm the dirt bro.

If he gets banned ill show my dick fuck that noise. Would get boring real fast without ben.
Great thread.
Remember Heavy ANYTHING GOES

Ben pm the dirt bro.

If he gets banned ill show my dick fuck that noise. Would get boring real fast without ben.
Great thread.

Anything Goes....until you bash a sponsor. :coffee:

I agree, the whole rep thing is funny as fuck. Brand new sponsors have reps before they even post. Guys are "g2g" before they even try the gear. EK squad has it figured out. I want the dirt before you piss off the wrong person

I agree, the whole rep thing is funny as fuck. Brand new sponsors have reps before they even post. Guys are "g2g" before they even try the gear. EK squad has it figured out. I want the dirt before you piss off the wrong person

100% agreed. I don't hesitate to recommend EK, just because of the reps.

There really isn't anything special that I know.
Maybe some things, but not a lot.
I just know I became the town whipping boy with my WP thread.

And to the reps I am friends with, don't worry, this isn't about you.

I've gone with them before, and they do have a good system. Lordsk and Irish are decent guys that legitametely try to help ya out. All the other ones are like used car salesman, they're a dime a dozen.

Ben pm the dirt bro.

Great thread.

Agreed, ben is the man but no more cock pics please....unless theyre in a pm,thanks in advance.

I really want to unleash hell, but I don't want to ruin any friendships.
I just want the people who told me that I'm a sponsor hopper and not loyal to go take a look in the mirror.

I feel ya when you talk about the under dosed crap some sources are putting out there.There is just NO excuse and I can't stand a liar and a thief !!!!

I really want to unleash hell, but I don't want to ruin any friendships.
I just want the people who told me that I'm a sponsor hopper and not loyal to go take a look in the mirror.

It's too bad you can't just go off. If the powers that be really wanted this to be a community they would let us openly discuss this. Instead it's about protecting the investment.

It's too bad you can't just go off. If the powers that be really wanted this to be a community they would let us openly discuss this. Instead it's about protecting the investment.

Isn't that what it always boils down to? I just want a free IML t-shirt, that's all.

these fucking pieces of shit wanted to call me a "job hopper" and tell me that i need to learn what loyalty is.....well, to that, i say fuck you.

I see mother fuckers jumping ship every god damn day. Half of uncle z's fucking team is gone.

Uk has no fucking reps.

Pars is swapping them out like lunch meat....i don't even know what the fuck that means, but its true.

I want to really rip a special someone a new asshole right now, but i don't feel like having the ban hammer dropped on me.

When i left wp, fucking prince is telling me i need to learn loyalty.

Really? I still rep your shit better than half of your reps. Giving out my own shit for others to try.

I left wp for a reason. An excellent fucking reason.

I left iml because i didn't feel i could do the proper duties. That isn't being disloyal...if anything, that's showing respect.

I was never a fucking rep for z. I did more than my share to bring attention to him and to answer pm's for potential customers.

God damn it, i wish i didn't have this pars competition going on right now, or i would go apeshit in this bitch, and get banned.

There is some real fucking bullshit going on.

I can't even talk about this anymore, or i'm going to punch a hole through my laptop.

....and, i never thought i'd say this, but, dlat had it right all along.

Fuck all this loyalty shit, and acting like a sponsor is your friend. The reps might be cool with you, but the sponsor doesn't give a fuck. get all the free shit you can. Enter every fucking contest. Fuck paying for shit, when all these fucking reps, mods(not all, but plenty), and the owner and his friends are getting free shit. Play the fucking game too, and get dat fucking gearzzzz. Fuck what anybody say.

90% of the shit on this board is underdosed.....and we all know a couple selling some bunk ass shit. Good thing they pay enough rent and give enough free gear to the owner.

I fucking hate this place!!!!

Back