• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Free Gear Testing Giveaway

Uncle Z.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK folks. We are looking for 2 people off each board to help us keep our quality control in check. If you are not using anything now- are clean-make a post and tell us why you should be selected to test the best gear on the web!! PLEASE-we only want people that are willing to do a lab test and post results. Testing protocol is a simple cheap lab test from lab corp or other and we would expect you to test as directed). You will post results in this thread which will be a sticky after selection is made. If selected you will receive 2 10 ml bottles of UncleZ test E or cyp and 2 10ml jugs of prop. Winners will be selected by UncleZ and OD. We will make selection after approx 10 days from this post. You will send your addy as directed. Please-only those familiar with blood testing a simple test panel. This is just one of the many ways UncleZ gear is staying best quality on the web !! Join in and have fun Thanks z. and Team

I want in! I do testing on all my cycles and he is the best around no lie! Their are others but uncle gear is good!! Hands down!

I'm always sceptical of buying steroids, whether it's from someone I know or online. I've only done 1 cycle before and had OK gains but I suspect it was under dosed! If the z gear is as good as people say then I should make some awesome gains and have some pretty decent blood results to boot!

I'd be more than happy to document all my results along with before, during and after pictures.

I would love to be concidered for this. Z gear was made a world of difference in my life. I'm wanting to gain some extra pounds and runnin' a log with the 'best gear on the web' would improve the progress that I'm lookin' for. Lab work would be done to show & i know improvements will be made! Before, middle, & after pictures will be made, along with measurements. This will be good for me & for the look n potentcy of Uncle Z products.
Thanks.

I would like in I'm going to doc today to get blood work done to see about trt. So I will have a baseline already. I have a journal I just finished for my methadrol ext. run updated daily and would do same for z. Either way I'm going to do my first test e run here soon should get some good results. Gained 16lbs in 30days with methadrol. 10-15% strength increase. I will be completely honest no matter what.

Now this is Quality Assurance at its best!! Way to go Z!!!

UncleZ Quality Testing Giveaway

Here is your chance guys-jump in !! We will let the ppl that are selected know what day out is best for bloodwork. If anybody is not sure how it is done correctly-we have a board full of great reps that can advise.This is just one more step in a extensive testing program we placed a few weeks ago before my vacation.Heavy and others gave suggestions and you can see that the Uncle takes QUALITY VERY SERIOUSLY:winkfinger:. Leave no doubt. Thanks -ordawg1

I`m only taking Test/Tren/Mast/halo and hgh does that count as clean?

Time to put the disbelievers to rest....

IML Gear Cream!
I would like to be a tester! Not only is today my birthday but, I have previously posted my bloodwork when I have used other sponsors gear. I would love the opportunity to broaden my shoulders and my horizons.

From what I read Uncle Z gear is some of the finest.

Thanks for your time

Ill test gear!!! Just throw it in my order! :winkfinger:

I would love to test some gear and log it. and i get my blood checked all the time anyway because i get big discounts through the labs at my university. and ive already posted my labs when i got my growth hormone levels checked which i should mention were through the roof while using Zs hgh. And just to prove how clean i am here is my labs from about 2 weeks ago, and i know my test levels are crazy low but i ran a extremly long test/deca cycle and im having a lil trouble recovering, but ive been running a really aggressive 2nd Pct and im already feeling alot better and im scheduloed for another blood test in about 2 weeks. here is the attachment

I would love to test some gear and log it. and i get my blood checked all the time anyway because i get big discounts through the labs at my university. and ive already posted my labs when i got my growth hormone levels checked which i should mention were through the roof while using Zs hgh. And just to prove how clean i am here is my labs from about 2 weeks ago, and i know my test levels are crazy low but i ran a extremly long test/deca cycle and im having a lil trouble recovering, but ive been running a really aggressive 2nd Pct and im already feeling alot better and im scheduloed for another blood test in about 2 weeks. here is the attachment

:winkfinger: you got my vote

well i am not trying for the free gear plus it proves nothing this way i mean do you really think any company is going to send the tester bad gear really how dumb do you think we are really.i am waiting on some z gear with hg two diff brandes ep brand and zline interl brand.and i wont need to have blood work to tell if it is g2g results will tell that. and i will be telling everyone here about my results.

well i am not trying for the free gear plus it proves nothing this way i mean do you really think any company is going to send the tester bad gear really how dumb do you think we are really.i am waiting on some z gear with hg two diff brandes ep brand and zline interl brand.and i wont need to have blood work to tell if it is g2g results will tell that. and i will be telling everyone here about my results.
Exactly ^^^

I think this should have been thought through a bit more.

I'm currently clean and getting ready to start test e cycle anyways...love z would love to test free products (don't worry z I'm ordering selected or not)

IML Gear Cream!
I would be fine with a lab result showing the potency of the vial, testing a random vial going out to a customer.

You will like the gear Ben.Keep us posted.

Currently completely clean and only taking creatine and protein. I was a bit dissapointed with my first test e cycle (not from uncle z) and I would like to see what real good quality test from you guys would do to me. Down to do the bloodwork as per your instructions (and i have gotten blood work done a lot before as i use to work at a hospital so i am familiar already).

x2 I was thinking it but glad you brought it up. Of course the gear is going to be gtg if Z knows its gonna get tested. Reps...

Rage racing should defs get some decent test, his lab results while on your gear were less than impressive.

Back