• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Its March, Get Your Ass Motivated

OldSchoolLifter

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

By trying hard we often achieve more than we dare hope. You can't push yourself forward by patting yourself on the back, waiting to do something isn't enough, you must do it. You can never achieve great success without great exertion. Have the courage to accept what you can't alter and to alter what you can't accept. Thoughts are mere dreams until you put them into practice. If you waste today crying over yesterday, you'll be able to waste tomorrow crying over today

"If","perhaps" and "but" never got any one person anywhere!

The most important day of your life is today!

Every single one of us has an excuse on why we don't lift as hard, why we don't eat as much, why we don't go full out till we puke in the gym. Don't lie you know you have one. In my opinion your success is not determined by the scale or the mirror, but by what adversity did you have to overcome to achieve what you have thus far.

In 2011 my wife's cancer took an aggressive turn, A tumor was discovered on accident in her brain. My parents got divorced, I had to admit my mother to a mental ward for months while covering her bills and work. My brother is a drug addict, that I constantly am rescuing. I have 3 kids, a sick wife, 7 dogs, bills and one income ( mine ) We had multiple very close deaths in the family, one in particular was my wife's grandmother, I carried her Body out of the hospital bed in our home to the gurney waiting for her in the living room. A great friend of mine was killed in Afghanistan. Yet through all the limitations, time constraints, doctors appointments, and grief. I am still overcoming every adversity in my life, and crushing the iron day by day in the gym. I WILL get my PRO CARD this year.

Now you know my story, What was your excuse again?

I will repeat this one last time

" In my opinion your success is not determined by the scale or the mirror, but by what adversity did you have to overcome to achieve what you have thus far. "

- OSL

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Last edited:
awesome article OSL:clapping: and thank you for sharing. I know it's not easy to talk about your struggles.

(ps, you may want to check the spelling of the thread title, I heard there are some grammar nazi's in here, lol)

Great post man your an inspiration

awesome post man. motivation comes from within and many people will never do a god damn thing because they are lazy unmotivated and afraid. if you want dreams to come true kepp on pursuing them hard!

Good post. You've had a lot happen. As you said, it's a persons determination that separates them from the rest.

if that doesn't motivate you, nothing will

Good post man, had me all pumped up for my workout

IML Gear Cream!
Much respect OSL! Now get that card brother!

As always good post osl !!!!!

Great post........in my world is great motiavtion to just stay alive-healthy and feeling good. You young guys enjoy yourselves-Thanks-OD

Post of the month! No matter was it to come in the rest of the month! Goooooood Shit OS. READY FOR IT ALL NOW!!!!!

:winkfinger:

i have no excuse

that is why my diet and workout are written in excel spreadsheets

why i havent missed a meal or a workout in years

why i am constantly researching to find better ways to make myself stronger and better.

cause, i have no excuse at all

i have no excuse

that is why my diet and workout are written in excel spreadsheets

why i havent missed a meal or a workout in years

why i am constantly researching to find better ways to make myself stronger and better.

cause, i have no excuse at all

Thats what im talking about.

Back