• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Legit or scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, test C was very nice.

Thanks thinking of getting some primo for a cut cycle!!

depends on who you get it from. Genshi is very good gear.

My experience with GenShi from the king was very good.

One of my buddies bought some from AnaboliczStore...legit??

IML Gear Cream!
Goodski!

Does nobody read the rules or posts heavy puts up that say please read no wonder te subs got shut down

Anaboliczstore and his sister sites all rippoffs. If he ever was legit, he isnt now. I'm his latest victim and he wont put too much work into talking to you after he gets your money. Based out of turkey and what I can tell its bathtub roids with fake ginshi labels. I promise you if anyone says different they are sent by his site to say it. I mean really, all I can say is he got me.

Oh yeah, No source checking

Anaboliczstore and his sister sites all rippoffs. If he ever was legit, he isnt now. I'm his latest victim and he wont put too much work into talking to you after he gets your money. Based out of turkey and what I can tell its bathtub roids with fake ginshi labels. I promise you if anyone says different they are sent by his site to say it. I mean really, all I can say is he got me.

Oh yeah, No source checking

They are seem to be official seller if you check at Genshi supplier check page so no way fake stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back