• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test acetate

coolrise

MuscleBoundGeek
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does anybody know why test acetate is so hard to find?

Cause its half-life is even shorter tha prop and makes for even more painful injects. So prop is the better choice for EOD pinning, and if you want ED injects, then usually people go for test base aka TNE.
The only way to get test ace is to buy the raw powder and make it yourself.

Thinking the acetate ester may be more agreeable..:D

Cause its half-life is even shorter tha prop and makes for even more painful injects. So prop is the better choice for EOD pinning, and if you want ED injects, then usually people go for test base aka TNE.
The only way to get test ace is to buy the raw powder and make it yourself.

Good point, I was lead to believe that test ace was less painful.

Propionate = Painful (for some) with 4-4.5 day half life.

Suspension = 12hr. half life good for pre workout boost but for even levels injecting twice a day seems more beneficial.

Acetate = almost painless injections with 3 day half life one daily injection for more even test levels.

This is my logic behind trying to find test acetate.

I ran 8 weeks of test ace from a local lab it was a fun ride, i would compare the pain to prop personally, but it id seem to take effect quicker. other than that no diff just a diff ester of test. for the availability i would personally just run prop.

IML Gear Cream!
Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 4.5 days
**Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days"

As you can see many different charts to choose from and I am no chemist so they all give an astimate in my opnion.

^Most of those values seem on the high end of the scale, Id chose a more conservative estimate when planning dosing protocols, wont do any harm.

Yes Hench I agree. This was only to show the rough difference between ester in relation to my curiosity with test acetate.
If the half life between prop and ace are so close and the pain is supposedly less with acetate why not use ace.

i got test ace and its less painful , the one i get then prop but u have to stick more. but its basically the same as prop. like pitt said.

I have no fear of pins as long as I can walk without limping.:grumble:

oh you can walk on test ace its not like prop that way. but like you said not to many people make REAL stuff.

oh you can walk on test ace its not like prop that way. but like you said not to many people make REAL stuff.

Unclem, I know what you mean but to be clear I have made no claims of anybody making fake gear.

oh no brother thats me saying this. and iam not fingerpointing who its just a knee jerk reaction. COOLRISE did not flame no one nor did i but i was telling the truth about certain companies, no names will ever be given as its just one persons opinion, mine!

IML Gear Cream!
I use prop kinda painful. I do 2 ccs making it 50 mg/ml. Is this enough for good growth? Inject every 6-7 days.

This is just a short-acting ester; rarely used in this day and age. No special value.

I use prop kinda painful. I do 2 ccs making it 50 mg/ml. Is this enough for good growth? Inject every 6-7 days.

No, if you're injecting every six to seven days the prop is already out of your system. You need to pin EOD with prop.

I have read that TNE takes effect almost instantly and can be harsh as far as side effects for many Bros. TNE used as a boost will kick in fast and will drop out after about 12 hours. To maintain more level concentrations pining twice a day about 12 hours apart should achieve this. The acetate ester is between TNE and Prop at roughly 36 hrs so pinning in the AM when i wake up and getting fast acting boost that last all day then tapers down as I sleep more like natural test.

TNE is a great pre-workout test. If you pin 1 1/2-2 hrs before the gym, you'll feel great and prob have some new pr's! I love TNE about as much as I do tren. I never pin tne twice, just 100mg before the gym and rock on. You will want to be running enanthane or cypionate along with this though.

TEST ACETATE is between TNE and Prop at roughly 36 hrs so pinning in the AM when i wake up and getting fast acting boost that last all day then tapers down as I sleep more like natural test.

Why do I get so excited when I see a new Tren thread.... I guess it's because I have a love affair with Tren.. haha

Why do I get so excited when I see a new Tren thread.... I guess it's because I have a love affair with Tren.. haha

Testosterone Acetate not tren...:coffee:

Back