• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Peptide or PH

Nivek

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About this time last year I got mentally and physically prepared to run H-Drol and Furuza-A. This year after doing research for the last 2 months I have heavily been considering trying a Peptide. There is just such little (reliable) information on them. I'm just really trying to sway myself away from the heavily liver toxic PH's. Peptides that I have been considering would be GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. Any personal info on user experiences would be greatly appreciated. If I don't go with a Peptide I will probably run Transform Lean Mass or Transform Extreme Mass.

GHRP's are great when combined with a GHRH. There are a few factors to consider when choosing, but if you want to shoot me or any other Labpe reps a pm we can break it down a little, and see if we can come up with something to fit you needs.

If you want personal experiences, there are several logs on the forum, including the one in my sig.

Theres absolutely no reason whatsoever to use Hexarelin. It has the most side effects and causes desensitization quicker than the other GHRP's.

GHRP-2/GHRP-6/Ipamorelin are the ones to look into.

And just an FYI, Prohormones are definitely better for mass while peptides are great for fat loss provided that you are using them right and your diet and training on on point. Peptides alone are questionable for hypertrophy, strength purposes. You may be able to get a hypertrophic/hyperplastic effects from peptides at high (ie-multiple) daily doses exceeding 4 times per day. You could go as high as 5 or 6 times per day. Only do this for about 2 weeks though and back down for a couple of weeks. And then go back up to 5 or 6 for a couple again if you wish.

Just some info you may find helpful.

Back