• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

CJC-1295/GHRP-6 and Hup-A

savalacad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend who has relayed alot of information and research to me about the synergy of these two peptides and huparazine-A (I know I butchered that spelling).
My question is related to dosing if anyone is familiar. He's a bit bigger than I am and a lot more experienced. The doses he recommended are smaller than what I have read and he claims that he has seen tremendous results. Problem is, I think he's just running low doses b/c he's putting so much other crap in his body. I want to experiment with these, as they have been shown to spike HGH levels more than taking 3iu's of straight HGH when dosed @ 500mcg twice weekly of the CJC and 50mcg 2x daily of the GHRP-6. The Hup-A is supposed to make the CJC more potent-though I haven't read any material on this first hand.

I know there is one or two guys here for sure that know their peptides very well.

Thanks in advance

welcome to the twilight zone brah

Back