• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Planning a PH cycle

pureplaya616

jacked black college kid
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I Know im gonna get flack cause Im 18 and havent maxed out genetic potential, but I just want to have that perfect ripped body so bad. I also just came off a 3 week lay of due to rotator cuff injury, and having the stomach flu for a week and a half. I was just wondering how do u go about planning a cycle for any prohormone. Where can I find the true info on prohormones, and its side effects. Also do prohormones actually fuck up your endocrine system permanently.

You really don't need PH's at 18, but if your intent on taking them, then here's my input. I got the best gains from Ergopharms 1-ad and Biotests 4-ad-ec. The Biotest 4-ad-ec is taken once a day for two weeks. Then layoff two weeks..Take the 1-ad twice - 3 times daily for 4-6 weeks everyday. Then stay off them as long as you were on them ..You have to eat big and up your protein intake to 2 grams per pound of body weight. Drink lots of water. For the workouts, I do two warmup sets of 15 and ten reps. Then begin pyramiding the weight so your sets are 6, 6, 4 , then I drop the weight and do a final set that I refer to as my flush set of 10 reps..I would seriously think twice about taking them at 18, We have a couple guys at the gym your age taking them and they have had no ill affects, but............you just never know

Back