• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geneza pharma test e isn

very srs, after using some Kalpa test c, I picked up some GP test E to finish off cycle and it doesnt seem to have the same effects, jus wondering if its in my head

Come on now did you really have to make a thread about this???? :hmmm:

very srs, after using some Kalpa test c, I picked up some GP test E to finish off cycle and it doesnt seem to have the same effects, jus wondering if its in my head

It could be that when your dropped the Cyp and picked up Test e, now you have to start over since it's different ester, but im not 100% on that so if someone esle could chime in on this.

Come on now did you really have to make a thread about this???? :hmmm:

call me an idiot if you want dude, I am real knew to aas, and i swear the gp test e I doesnt feel similar to the kalpa. The source igot the GP from isnt a certfied reseller of the manufacturer but the isn # checks out.

If you all thinks its gtg, I'll use it up then. Like i said, I really didnt know. I've heard about counterfeits and stuff and even how the conterfeits can be dosed properly as well, just that someone made a label that looks like a well known manufacturer.

It would be pretty damn hard for them to fake the isn so it checks out.

It would be pretty damn hard for them to fake the isn so it checks out.

thanks ben...I'll pin it then. The post pin pain feels similar but I figured that wa the BA in it and not necessarily the test. I've read how the BA is absorbed into the body leaving the crystals of steroid. And that can be somewhat painful.

Back