• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

'The Hunger Games' Cast Kicks Off Mall Tour

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybE--3xFDfk
The cast of 'The Hunger Games' -- Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson and Liam Hemsworth -- are taking their film directly to fans at shopping malls nationwide. The tour kicked off on Saturday in Century City, California. (March 5)

Last edited:
The Hunger Games is a young adult novel written by Suzanne Collins. It was first published on September 14, 2008, by Scholastic, in hardcover.[SUP][1][/SUP] It is written in the voice of sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives in a post-apocalyptic world in the country of Panem where the countries of North America once existed. The Capitol, a highly advanced metropolis, holds absolute power over the rest of the nation. The Hunger Games are an annual event in which one boy and one girl aged 12 to 18 from each of the 12 districts surrounding the Capitol are selected by lottery to compete in a televised battle in which only one person can survive.

The book has been released as a paperback and also an audiobook and e-book. The Hunger Games had an initial print of 200,000 – twice doubled from the original 50,000. Since its initial release, the novel has been translated into 26 different languages and rights of production have been sold in 38 countries. The book received mostly positive reviews from major reviewers and authors. The Hunger Games is the first novel in The Hunger Games trilogy,[SUP][2][/SUP] followed by Catching Fire, published on September 1, 2009,[SUP][3][/SUP] and Mockingjay, published on August 24, 2010.[SUP][4]
[/SUP]
A film adaptation, co-written and co-produced by Collins herself and directed by Gary Ross, was released worldwide on March 23, 2012. The film stars Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss, Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, and Liam Hemsworth as Gale.

More @ The Hunger Games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The wife read all 3 books so of course we had to see this movie on opening night last night. It was decent, entertaining, plus we saw it on IMAX which upped the viewing pleasure.

The wife read all 3 books so of course we had to see this movie on opening night last night. It was decent, entertaining, plus we saw it on IMAX which upped the viewing pleasure.
i went and saw it lastnight. i had not read any of the books and didnt even see the previews i just went with my friends. the first 30 mins or so sucks becuase i had no idea what was goin on but once i unsterstood it, it turned out to be a somewaht enteraining movie, i must say the concept is kind of cool, very creative. creativity always gets bonus points imo. i did not see it in imax lmai it would have been pretty cool though. there deffinetely will be a second movie to follow along with the books. i think i was the only one to enjoy the movie out of everyone i went with lol

I did not read the books either and went in cold.. the wife said the books had more gore in them but they wanted to keep it PG13 for the teeny bopper factor.

I did not read the books either and went in cold.. the wife said the books had more gore in them but they wanted to keep it PG13 for the teeny bopper factor.

thats what i was told, smart move on there part from a money making stand point but the movie would have been much better if it was rated R, but it would have reached probably only half the crowd it is now. either way it was enjoyable now that i get wtf is going on lol

thats what i was told, smart move on there part from a money making stand point but the movie would have been much better if it was rated R, but it would have reached probably only half the crowd it is now. either way it was enjoyable now that i get wtf is going on lol

The wife and I went out for dinner before and she prepped me on the disticts and what all that meant. Nice date night but I think the IMAX tickets were like $22 a piece
fucking thieves :paddle:

The wife and I went out for dinner before and she prepped me on the disticts and what all that meant. Nice date night but I think the IMAX tickets were like $22 a piece
fucking thieves :paddle:

ya i still dont get the whole ditrict thing, i wish they would have explained it more lol. im glad i didnt pay for imax then holy shit i thought my 20 for me and a olady friend was a raping enough

Watched it a few days ago, 4/10. Very average film, should have been a rated R film to keep in pace with the book, but they softened it to try and pull in more cash....thus making the film kind of lame.

Back