• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

morning eats

Grape Nuts and maybe 2 boiled eggs and 1 orange.

A whey shake chased with bacon, eggs, and breakfast sausage...that's 100 grams of protein!

Same thing every morning, 6 oz egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 100g oatmeal.

salad

whey
olive oil
eggs
milk
raisin bran
toast with jelly

2/3 cup oats, coffee, 1-2 scoops whey isolate mixed into the oats once they cool down.

1 cup egg whites, 2 packages grits, 2 piece ezekiel bread w/ peanut butter, gallon sugar free tang.

nice size bowl of 100% whole grain oatmeal in water with a lil cinnamon on top

2 Scoops Protein and milk
Almonds later after that

3 whole eggs, 3 whites, 2 slices wheat bread
1 cup of oats with raisins and a banana
8oz of milk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eating in the morning

I get up at 4:15am do u find it hard to eat first thing in the morning,what do u do

If I'm going to the gym first thing in the morning:
Black coffee + Myofusion Probiotic Cinnamon roll + ice cubes (all together)

If I have a morning class (which means gym after the class):
Protein bar

2 Whole Eggs, 4 Egg Whites.
1 Cup Oats, or 2 large pancakes with protein.
1 Piece of fruit.
8oz Juice, 8oz Water.
*Sometimes I add in 6 oz chicken breast or steak.

IML Gear Cream!
Usally my breakfast is(i train in morning)cup of oats(or 1/2 is steel cut)1/2c whites,1/4c greek yogurt,1/2c coconut milk,apple or banana and either coconut meat or walnuts for my weight lifting sessions

If im running whole wheat bagal,natural peanut butter,1/2c of whites and yogurt and a banana.

2/3 cup oats, coffee, 1-2 scoops whey isolate mixed into the oats once they cool down.

After following heavy's log I totally stole this idea. It actually tastes great with the right kind of powder. I highly recommend you give it a shot if you haven't already. Thanks heavy.

Cutting/Recomp:

*15 egg whites with some sort of veggie thrown in the mix, more or less scrambled over a teaspoon of olive oil.

*1/2 - 2/3 cup of oats mixed with protein like heavy said.

:winkfinger:

1 cup of oatmeal with a few raisins.
2 scoops of whatever protein powder I'm running atm.
Sometimes a piece of fruit as well.

Generally, nothing.

I only eat breakfast maybe two days a week.

I've found that, for me, Intermittent Fasting is the way to go, even while bulking. Keeps the fat metabolism revved up, keeps insulin sensitivity high, keeps my appetite in control, and yet still leaves enough time for 3 square meals a day.

Back