• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

One big fox

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BBC News - 'Largest fox killed in UK' shot on Aberdeenshire farm

_58879793_alan_hepworth_fox.jpg

Imagine running into one of these whilst putting the garbage out :mooh:

The only thing more worthless than a fox is a coyote. :coffee:

They are beautiful, I used to see one romp through an alfalfa field by my house in Somerville Texas almost every evening hunting mice and whatever else. Gorgeous coloring and big bushy tail. Use to see a lot of quail in that area too. My favorite was when I would see the two rarest sitings though, two coyotes roaming through this one creek bed every now and then and very rarely I would see this huge bobcat in a powerline easement right by the huge batch of sage brush that grew at the crest of a hill. I really miss seeing the herds of wild hogs by Lake Somerville, it was unreal because its a Wildlife Preserve you would see sounders of at least 50+, I would race up on them on my dirt bike and get then running and then shut off my engine and listen to the rumble of their hooves as they pounded it into the thickets of briars and mesquite.

when i was a kid my grandparents used to telling my fairytales with foxes and wolves:daydream:

Back