• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Neg heavy iron thread

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the tiitle says i will be negging him every day, the rat bastard dobbed me in when i had a good gimmick account going which then turned into another owning for me at MD. I had respect for Heavy and sort of still do, but now he is just a snitch gear whore?????????.

That was my second choice Curt, my 3rd one is finding and drinking from the cup of christ for eternal life so i can workout forever…….

As the tiitle says i will be negging him every day, the rat bastard dobbed me in when i had a good gimmick account going which then turned into another owning for me at MD. I had respect for Heavy and sort of still do, but now he is just a snitch gear whore?????????.

^^You're kidding, right?

You can talk about snitches.... You never did let us know why you threatened to sue MD if they never closed the Pit?.....

Frederick……..

Fuck no. I don't want to run the risk of running into Heavy on the streets and him punching me in the face. Of course, if he decided to rape me instead :daydream:

Azza your neg power is pitiful.

It would be as effective as flicking someone in the back of the arm. :coffee:

I think I would rather Neg GOD :thinking:
Now that Heavy has these new powers he could make your little ass disappear.....Just Saying...

hey i tried, unlike you Halpert AKA Frederick from MD posted that he thought Silhua was AZZA, next thing you publicly outed me, fuck you Heavy, eat a dick and fuck your god powers, i have satan powers??????...:coffee::coffee:

Exhibit 1

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -80037 reputation points from azza1971.
Reputation was given for
this post.

Comment:
always bet on black

Regards,
azza1971

Note: This is an automated message.

IML Gear Cream!
who’s dick are you sucking Capt’n…..

he’s is tonguing some a-hole as well…….

he’s is tonguing some a-hole as well…….

Well Azza I could have set you up with free supps for life, but since insist on being such a little cunt... :coffee:

um you want me to neg heavy for outing you on a fake account you made? im pretty sure he is the one who outed me for make my pars n more account (the origanl one not the fag who decided to do it after me) and i didnt make a thread trying to get him in the red. Heavy has done more for the guys in this forum then most ppl i know. I have no reason to neg him and dont think i ever will.

It seems as if all guys from MD have to wear helmets to protect thier peanut brains. cause they sure do think like their retarted.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
That was my second choice Curt, my 3rd one is finding and drinking from the cup of christ for eternal life so i can workout forever??????.

You could look for the Cup but I'm pretty sure heavy has it at his house and he fills it with Test twice a day and drinks from it.. You could let heavy LHJO in your mouth , thats gotta add 5-10 yrs to your life.

Lol at your gayness

I think I would rather Neg GOD :thinking:
Now that Heavy has these new powers he could make your little ass disappear.....Just Saying...

I don't think Heavy would abuse his power for his own amusement. :roflmao:

I return negs 10 to 1 just fyi.

attachment.php

I don't think Heavy would abuse his power for his own amusement. :roflmao:

Nope, not at all, just took a quick look at DGG's profile. :roflmao:

Back