• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boycott IM

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
NOTE: We use an infraction system, each infraction is worth 2 points, if you get 5 infractions (or 10 points) you are permanently banned from the board.

i say maybe we need to walk out and not come back till the rules of this board are actually enforced concerning madmann.

who's with me?

i'm sick of the fucking ridiculous polls. he's forfeited his right to be here time and again and annoys the fuck out of members that have NOT abused the privileged of being here. including members who paid to become elite members of a board that has certain rules. we should have a right as paying members to have the rules upheld. contract law n such.... this isn't a playpen it's the real world. i was assured that i would be in an environment where certain codes of conduct would be required of other members or they would be banned and i would not have to put up with their continued shit. it's not an ag thing it's a this board thing. eddie has far surpassed the amount of infractions to be permanently banned.

:coffee:

I love you LW! :daydream:

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get upset but LW this is online. Far from the real world. Yes the guys an idiot but I read what he was banned for and that wasn't legit at all.

Ignore List

Add a Member to Your List...

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

NOTE: We use an infraction system, each infraction is worth 2 points, if you get 5 infractions (or 10 points) you are permanently banned from the board.

i say maybe we need to walk out and not come back till the rules of this board are actually enforced concerning madmann.

who's with me?
:thinking:. I think the tools that run this AG would say have a good one:coffee:
6tend.gif

but take what i say with a pound of salt,only if you B/p lets you:coffee:
Oh fuck capt,SFW AND heavy:coffee:

Last edited:
I am a noob per say, and I think IM is the best site going. That being said, LW is a valuable member here. Hope shit can get worked out.

i don't want him on ignore. i want the fucking rules upheld that were in place when i paid for my and my daughters membership here. i didn't pay to hang out with little antisocial fucksticks. i paid to be a member of a bodybuilding forum that advertized itself as having a code of conduct and a merit system that assured people who did not adhere to that code would be permanently banned. i didn't pay to not be able to enjoy this forum cuz the rules are not enforced. i didn't pay to be insulted for some cumstain's entertainment . i didn't pay to have people i enjoyed talking to here like cellar door run off by said cumstain...

Ignore List

Add a Member to Your List...

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

demotivational-posters-midol.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

who's with me?

we have been over this many times, the AG forum has very few rules, if you cannot handle it then I suggest you don't come into this forum. :)

how many infractions does eddie have? he did not get them in anything goes. what's the problem with adhering to the rules of this forum? this isn't a he hurt my butt in ag issue. it's he acted like an ass so many times OUTSIDE ag he forfeited his right to be here.

i don't want him on ignore. i want the fucking rules upheld that were in place when i paid for my and my daughters membership here. i didn't pay to hang out with little antisocial fucksticks. i paid to be a member of a bodybuilding forum that advertized itself as having a code of conduct and a merit system that assured people who did not adhere to that code would be permanently banned. i didn't pay to not be able to enjoy this forum cuz the rules are not enforced. i didn't pay to be insulted for some cumstain's entertainment . i didn't pay to have people i enjoyed talking to here like cellar door run off by said cumstain...

maybe this will explain what going on in the forum
6tend.gif
:coffee::coffee:

we have been over this many times, the AG forum has very few rules, if you cannot handle it then I suggest you don't come into this forum. :)

he was just permanently banned again for having over ten infractions. i didn't give them to him the mods did. what the hell does this mean?

i think maybe you girls need a fucking midol. you can make tough rules but you can't back them up.

maybe this will explain what going on in the forum
6tend.gif
:coffee::coffee:

all i see is a bunch of pussies letting a "permanently" banned troll do as he pleases in this place. fucking joke.

He just tries to get a reaction. He's been doing this for years and most people fall for it and react.

Ignore him if you don't want to read his garbage.

Oh, and drink some wine and get laid. I'll find you a young stud to take your mind off all this.

maybe when you ban someone it zaps your nuts or something. don't see why it's so scary to just do it.

betty white had it right. when you need someone to be tough it's stupid to say grow some balls. they should say grow a vagina.

those things can take a pounding. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
why not just ban him why tolerate it. so what if he's been doing it for years? it makes the mods look stupid n impotent to not back up rules.

your ban hammer is all floppy.

Medic!!!!!!

Full vag shot with a handwritten sign that says "heavy was here" and I will SERIOUSLY consider it.

Please trim the bush area...

and for fuck's sake eddie look up words before you use them

A dowager is a widow who holds a title or property, or dower, derived from her deceased husband. As an adjective, "dowager" usually appears in association with monarchical and aristocratic titles.
In loose popular usage, dowager as a stand-alone noun may refer to any elderly widow, especially one who is wealthy or behaves with dignity.

dowager is not just a smartypants way to say old it means much more.

I think its worth it LW, then no more eddie

I'm not a big fan of him but really I don't see why he shouldn't be allowed on here. His last infraction points he got in the open chat section were uncalled for. He feeds off of how emotional some of you get over his posts which even I find entertaining at times. Guess what though, he's never bothered me because I've never bothered him. Ignore him and he'll go away. If not stay out of AG and if he does do something that is truly offensive in the other sections than report it.

Back