• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Running help

Skyliner

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am a last minute replacement for a 4 x 100m run for my class tml, and I absolutely suck at running. I'll be running 100 m and I need to try my best to sprint with all my might, but still not good enough.

Can you guys please give me some tips/advice in getting the best results for my run tommorow? Thanks. Remember, it's a short distance run so I'm much more concern in my speed. So please give me as much tips as possible to maximise my performance. Thanks!

With only one day.....all I can offer you is this advice:

DO NOT TO STRESS! :D (it's not gonna help)

Practice the hand-off as much as possible, and visualize POWER, Sleekness, Speed...like a Bullet Train or a Cheetah...seriously....become the Cheetah.

Have some ice cream or frozen yougurt tonight, and rest not stress...K? :D

Good Luck! :D

One last thing.....the faster your hands move (arm drive), the faster your legs will move...try it during Warm-ups! (A runner's drill is to think about sawing wood really fast or taking tickets with both hands for a concert...etc)

DP

Back