• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Azza is sad. Azza is mad.

Noheawaiian

Ultimate UKA Rep
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You guys cant be nice to me. Always calling me pedo and shit like that. It hurts, it really hurts, and i have had enough. If you want me to stay please show your support or i am gone.

AZZA

Spoken like a true cunt………….i told you that in confidence and now everyone is going to know, what the fuck is wrong with you? Just fuckin ban me, i am gone…………this site was good and this is how you treat your customers and you call yourself a Super Moderator…….just couldnt leave shit alone…….all the cycles you did, you will be dead soon, have a happy agonising death cunt…….

hey i tried, unlike you Halpert AKA Frederick from MD posted that he thought Silhua was AZZA, next thing you publicly outed me, fuck you Heavy, eat a dick and fuck your god powers, i have satan powers……...:coffee::coffee:

4cd4b9bf-69a0-aeb8.jpg

4cd4b9bf-6a8f-ffd0.jpg

4cd4b9bf-6cef-ef83.jpg

LOL :rofl:

Ohh heres the second most hated person on IM after Madman……..you trying to chime in again hey?……….

Ohh heres the second most hated person on IM after Madman??????..you trying to chime in again hey??????????.

LOL!!! Yes a handful of dipshits like you hate my guts. Enjoying the meltdown...Knew it would happen sooner or later :rofl:

The ones that i despise and hate the most, well you know who you are and why we are where we. In a human trial that you will most likely participate in will>

1) reply to this post with curse words
2) call me pedo WOW
3) edit the post, as you think you are powerfull

Lastly the only reason you will flame this thread is because you are GUILTY. You and trust me on this......................... WILL BE JUDGED.

Did you read this or just got straight a's in stupid?

Didn't take long for the 3 worst trolls to participate in the human trial, the most guilty offenders have spoken..............WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE YOU 3 CUNTS are.

HOOK LINE AND SINKER

ASS's Owned.

AZZA

Azza is mad when people accuse him of kiddy fiddling
4cd4b9bf-ba1b-3c99.jpg

lmfao

this azza guy should stop looking like a piggy

..and should should leave kids under the age of 13 alone

he needs a real man in his life, not small indian children.

IML Gear Cream!
Azza loses his job for his actions regarding an 18 year old boy..i guess they called it "assault"

CCTV footage
I didnt need to strike anyone, i simply pulled him up, he struggled and went down with me on top. Assualt these days is classed as me pushing my finger into you.

The support he got after losing job:

°º©SILUHA©º°;2965291 said:
his ''financial dealings'' goes as far as buying a lottery ticket using his unemployment benefits

^ No matter. He's brought in so many new clients for supp companies, that i'm sure they'll help him out with financial support.

This just in: Flying Pigs...

°º©SILUHA©º°;2965347 said:
they pay him off not to review their products

Welfare sounded pretty spot on

Last edited:
Good to see i am popular, you cunts have no life……….time wasters, go suck some cum….

Ohh i get it, you want your shirts back……bit tight on me.

IML Gear Cream!
fuck azzz
Botched-headchopgif.gif

Looks like azza's really in the shitter
Was caught of CCTV poking a stray cat in the pooper with his pudgy index finger....

... DRSE has proof :coffee:

Captn' will be able to protect azza about as well as the helmet his parents put on him before school every morning :coffee:
*by sil*
4cd4b9bf-dddd-0f0d.jpg

P.S. The person who posts right after me was a security gaurd who got fired for "pushing his finger into someone" (an 18 year-old boy); and now works maintenance

Last edited:

Captn' will be able to protect azza about as well as the helmet his parents put on him before school every morning :coffee:
4cd4b9bf-dddd-0f0d.jpg

You just posted that same line to Scarhead at MD, come up with something original for me not duplicates,

And now some accurate sketches of sir eatsalottapigcock

*image by curt*
4cd4b9bf-e913-5ca2.jpg

*image by villan*
4cd4b9bf-e925-2603.jpg

Captn' will be able to protect Azza

Protect him?? Why the fuck would I extinguish such a great source of mirth?

Protect him?? Why the fuck would I extinguish such a great source of mirth?

He offered you copious orgasms by way of parted pig-lips....i mean..."oral sex"
But guys like you must be pretty tempted when someone like azza puts his shades on:
4cd4b9bf-f48f-2486.jpg

4cd4b9bf-f4cd-2e08.jpg

4cd4b9bf-f49a-741a.jpg

4cd4b9bf-f4a9-c0a1.jpg

4cd4b9bf-f4b2-a4a4.jpg

4cd4b9bf-f4f4-96d8.jpg

Last edited:
ok thanx, you know your mom was a pig, i pig fucked her…...

ok thanx, you know your mom was a pig, i pig fucked her…...

Ok gents, watch as the azza immediately jumps into the "mom" joke as he fights to dry his keyboard of tears so it doesn't break from water damage, like the others.

Back