• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HRT and cycleing use

weightslayer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so i guess my main question is...how does one stay on HRT and continue to use higher doses of test? because wouldnt your doc want to test you sometime after you start HRT, and if you are using higher doses of test and your blood work reflects that...he'll want to take you off right?

so i guess my main question is...how does one stay on HRT and continue to use higher doses of test? because wouldnt your doc want to test you sometime after you start HRT, and if you are using higher doses of test and your blood work reflects that...he'll want to take you off right?
My doc does bloodwork every 6 months. My therapy calls for 100mg per week.If I want to go higher I start right after bloodwork so I have 6 months before the next.I cycle higher for 12 weeks and then go back to the 100mg per week for 12 weeks before the next bloodwork.I could cut it a lot closer and probably will eventually.

I have been wondering the same thing. I have my own awaiting my next dr appt and blood work next month. Also where or how do i get pins. My dr. Gave me enough for each inj. Till my next appointment. What pharmacy and what do you tell them, how many can you buy at once?

I have been wondering the same thing. I have my own awaiting my next dr appt and blood work next month. Also where or how do i get pins. My dr. Gave me enough for each inj. Till my next appointment. What pharmacy and what do you tell them, how many can you buy at once?

There's several places to get pins. If you live in a state where script is not required, legit medical supply companies will ship. There's also other places that will ship to script required states. Just ask, and guys will pm you with sources.

If you are getting a blood test next month, wait until after the blood draw to run a cycle. Ask your doc when the next scheduled test is, and plan around that. Guys do this all the time...

use short estered test (prop or suspension) or schedule around your bloodwork. Other compounds won't even show up on the test

wow,ur docs a dick. Mine gives me more than I'll use in 3 lifetimes. I've got so many pins I could play darts with them or hand them out to people on the street.lol

go to getpins or getpinz.com I can't remember how it's spelled. But thats where I use to get mine. The prices are actually good.

BTW, I got testopels and my doctor doesn't need to see me for another 4 months to check my levels......AKA big cycle!!!!

You can usually go to a drive up at walmart or walgreen and get insulin pins for 20 bucks a box. Most test compounds will run through them, albeit slowly but also less pain than with larger caliber pins.

IML Gear Cream!
You can usually go to a drive up at walmart or walgreen and get insulin pins for 20 bucks a box. Most test compounds will run through them, albeit slowly but also less pain than with larger caliber pins.
How do you get it IM with insulin pins tiny needles?

In order to pin IM with slins you need to be @ 15% bf or less. And this only works in certain areas tris& pecs for me, no glute or quads. If you are not lean enough you risk cellulitis. Not the worst thing that can happen, still not fun. Slin pinning is not a real advantage IMO.

In order to pin IM with slins you need to be @ 15% bf or less. And this only works in certain areas tris& pecs for me, no glute or quads. If you are not lean enough you risk cellulitis. Not the worst thing that can happen, still not fun. Slin pinning is not a real advantage IMO.
I"m a long long ways away from that bf%:mooh:

try the on line places only have to do blood work once a year. i have seen guys get a script at 1200MG levels:coffee:

I'm having trouble just getting a Doc to do HRT and I'm 50.
Everyone keeps talking about online places. Can someone PM me a site or two?
Thanks

try the on line places only have to do blood work once a year. i have seen guys get a script at 1200MG levels:coffee:

My blood results just came back 2,281mg. I told my doctor I have been taking black market testosterone and I feel much better than I did a few months ago when I was not on it and she gave me a script for Testim 1mg. Told my insurance company that she's trying to regulate it. I needed pre-auth so she told me what she was going to tell them. Ah well....It's something,right? I figure I'll tell her I want injections instead when I go back. For me it's partially mental and I told her that and she agreed.

Yeah sounds for a few Doctors that there is a few steps before getting you to injections jus be patient . With test levels like that its gonna be even harder .

My blood results just came back 2,281mg. I told my doctor I have been taking black market testosterone and I feel much better than I did a few months ago when I was not on it and she gave me a script for Testim 1mg. Told my insurance company that she's trying to regulate it. I needed pre-auth so she told me what she was going to tell them. Ah well....It's something,right? I figure I'll tell her I want injections instead when I go back. For me it's partially mental and I told her that and she agreed.
She's working with you, that's cool at least.

IML Gear Cream!
She's working with you, that's cool at least.
Yeah,I can't complain. She's very nice.

holy shit! I was curious what the Testim would cost out of pocket with no insurance.......$425 !!! Yeah,I'll wait for the insurance to cover it.

Back