• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question to mods

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does exposing someones identity who is convicted criminal is against forum rules?

Why would you want to do that on here? Even if you don't like the person, that's just over board IMO...

what if he committed horrific crime?

what if by doing that 100's of lives could be saved?

Siluha, if it's a serious crime then you should contact your local police rather than a mod who is probably thousands of miles away from the criminal and whose only power would be to neg, infract, or ban.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
911.jpg

Because, hey, I'm pretty sure there's no way to remote explode laptops, Sil.

i think you missing the point..crime already been committed,he got caught and convicted so there's no need of contacting authorities..but dont forum members have a right to know what kinda person they are dealing with?

just to give a serious answer, no it's not okay to expose anyone's personal identity here.

even if guilt will be eating you for the rest of your life(costs of prozac will run in to thousands)?

i think you missing the point..crime already been committed,he got caught and convicted so there's no need of contacting authorities..but dont forum members have a right to know what kinda person they are dealing with?

If the user was already convicted then I assume he or she has served their time, correct?

Regardless, do you know the background of the bagger at the grocery store, the serviceman at the oil change place, the lady at Starbucks? :hmmm:

If the user was already convicted then I assume he or she has served their time, correct?

Regardless, do you know the background of the bagger at the grocery store, the serviceman at the oil change place, the lady at Starbucks? :hmmm:

lady at starbucks,yes

IML Gear Cream!
even if guilt will be eating you for the rest of your life(costs of prozac will run in to thousands)?

Is something you've done weighing heavily on your mind? :(

we already know KOS's name is Joe and he works in a button factory.

Stop! I did it, I fucking killed him. What you don't understand is he was going to be the next Hitler. I am a time traveler and was sent back in time to destroy him.

That man would have successfully wiped out every tranny on earth in the not so distant future.

so which member slipped siluha a mickey n ass gaped him? :coffee:

he still seems a little sore. :coffee:

Back