• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug Test

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What companies test for performance enhancing drugs such as steroids, EPO, masking agents, stimulants, SERMS, SARMS, research chemicals and so on. other than NCAA, Olympics and national level pro sports.

NYPD does. I would think that only government and possibly state jobs would test due to the cost. I know airline pilots get drug tested alot too.

NYPD does. I would think that only government and possibly state jobs would test due to the cost. I know airline pilots get drug tested alot too.

I never knew that they tested pilots for steroids.

My buddy is a commercial pilot and he gets tested for everything.

Any idea how often he's tested? Also do they test for Everything each time?

Any idea how often he's tested? Also do they test for Everything each time?
Not sure. I would have to ask him. I remember when he was all stressed out cause he was gonna be tested and he hasnt cycled since getting the job. Maybe he is just paranoid.

I heard that not even border patrol test for AAS and the NYPD only test when you get the job because they couldn't afford it anymore.

Doesn't the TSA test for everything?

The FAA is gonna have you piss in a bottle during each medical and an airline guy needs a First Class Medical as follows:

What class of medical certificate must I hold and how long is it valid?

A first-class airman medical certificate is required to exercise the privileges of an airline transport pilot certificate.
A first class medical certificate is valid for the remainder of the month of issue; plus

• 6 calendar months for operations requiring a first class medical certificate if the airman is age 40 or over on or before the date of the examination, or
  • 12-calendar months for operations requiring a first-class medical certificate if the airman has not reached age 40 on or before the date of examination,

Now the airline could walk up to you or walk on the plane at the gate any time they want and make you submit to a piss test and it happens all the time.

The FAA is gonna have you piss in a bottle during each medical and an airline guy needs a First Class Medical as follows:

Now the airline could walk up to you or walk on the plane at the gate any time they want and make you submit to a piss test and it happens all the time.

They are most likely testing for street drugs and the like, not AAS. Still, I wouldn't want my flight's pilot to have just had some tren ace or popped a halo recently...

To answer your question, OP, almost nowhere outside of sports and law enforcement (and it's not likely in law enforcement to be for AAS).

Would state and provincial sports test all players?

I read somewhere the FBI does a blood test for maybe they do...

They are most likely testing for street drugs and the like, not AAS. Still, I wouldn't want my flight's pilot to have just had some tren ace or popped a halo recently...

To answer your question, OP, almost nowhere outside of sports and law enforcement (and it's not likely in law enforcement to be for AAS).

Correct. They aren't looking for gears. :coffee:

In industry, no-one tests for Gears. Why the hell would they?:coffee:

In industry, no-one tests for Gears. Why the hell would they?:coffee:

Good question but I heard some federal jobs do. I am pretty sure almost all peptides cannot be even tested like melonotan ii.

The Boston police started to test for it. There officers were caught using the gear and selling. Walmart corporations do not.

Back