• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which AG member deserves a free cycle?

who deserves a cycle?

• retlaw

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • al

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • dgg

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • moe

• kos

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • mcgilf

• nohe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • azza

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • D-lats

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Big benj

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

SFW

www.TrannyUrine.com/
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The winner will be issued a store credit from a Sponsor.

So who deserves a cycle and why?

State your cases :coffee:

Forgot to add "other" as a Poll option. EDIT: Admins? Could we make this Poll public if possible too? :sorry:

Last edited:
What kind of gear? Benj on tren is hilarious.

^ Gears unknown at this point. But they'll be from known board sponsors.

Edit: Oh, and you gotta specify why they deserve the gears too.

Last edited:
Al is broke and can't afford a cycle so he must be given a free one.. plus i think he's earned it with all that trashy ass 70's music and Night time bike rides

KOS needs a good cutter...OHH..wait, he'll just shoot the gears and wash them down with a fresh doughnut whlie laying on the couch..talk about waste

Store credits only please.

According to Judge cock face I dont deserve anything, I need to pay my x cunt whore $680 per week even tho she works and earns 70k and Im a poor suffering plumber, with no work do to our fucking black jizz faced scumbag president! I am the hands down winner !! Im paying my gym membership by rolling fucking change I find on the street ! UGG ! Fuck Benji

According to Judge cock face I dont deserve anything, I need to pay my x cunt whore $680 per week even tho she works and earns 70k and Im a poor suffering plumber, with no work do to our fucking black jizz faced scumbag president! I am the hands down winner !! Im paying my gym membership by rolling fucking change I find on the street ! UGG ! Fuck Benji

but you bragged about just receiving an order

ben is currently on a free cycle

and now he just begged to become a rep again so he will get more free stuff

dlats is a sponsor jumping rep...n ot that is a bad thing

the rest dont even post pics so we dont even know where the gear will go

all my gear goes to frying my eggs in the morning.. I heard its slightly more anabolic this way

IML Gear Cream!
Who would run the best log?....

This guy. Now, fuck off.

I NOMINATE CURT JAMES. IT'S TIME, YOUNG PADAWAN.

but you bragged about just receiving an order

ben is currently on a free cycle

and now he just begged to become a rep again so he will get more free stuff

dlats is a sponsor jumping rep...n ot that is a bad thing

the rest dont even post pics so we dont even know where the gear will go

My cycle wasn't free, ass face!!!!1!!

Al is broke and can't afford a cycle so he must be given a free one.. plus i think he's earned it with all that trashy ass 70's music and Night time bike rides

:daydream: Plus I was with a fatty last night.........That should be worth sum10....She said I needed to be more jerked and tan, or no more hummers. :thinking:

:daydream: Plus I was with a fatty last night.........That should be worth sum10....She said I needed to be more jerked and tan, or no more hummers. :thinking:

Fat girl pics or GTFO

Seriously though, how were the jigglys?

Seriously though, how were the jigglys?

Jigglys were nice........I did like (6) 2 oz Vodka shots and my head is about to explode......Need to pound a coldie and do a rip to get thru this suffering...I'll get back to u kniggs......

Edit: Btw...first Prip in 14 months last night.......

IML Gear Cream!
I still give my Vote to Al, since BigBen is actually SmallBen..

Bigbenj :coffee:

This will be another one in which I get the most votes, but somehow don't get picked.
JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will be another one in which I get the most votes, but somehow don't get picked.
JFC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad it aint a cock sucking for gears contest or you'd win hands down...

unless noheawiian don't enter..

You kniggs ever do "Coco Puffs" Little blow sprikled on top of a Bong rip........:daydream:

YouTube Video

Love Ratt...Local San Diego boys...used to surf the same break as these kniggs in La Jolla....:winkfinger:

Azza,
Maybe it'll help with his ridiculous estrogen level lately

where is my name :wits:

no one in ag deserves shit lol

Where is my name?

I have no Gears and I'm fat..

Help?

Back