• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

site

Powodzenie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anybody know when Z is going to be back up for new orders...

It will be soon.. Z is taking care of current customers first... VE

is the dome gunna be up wit the site too? or do we have to wait a little longer?

Probably site first then the dom.It is moving along fast-but he wants all to be perfect. Plus-Z wants to take care of any guys that are waiting that got delayed in the intl cluster fuck. It is all coming together-figure out what you will need and it will be sooner than you think !! THINK POSITIVE:winkfinger: -Thanks-OD

Ok OD, OSL, VE ill say it , because ive seen it before . for all those asking and for all those about to ask , the site is down and will be back A.S.A.P. as this is still a buisness but until some issues with orders and shipping problems :hmmm: understand , get fixed and get better it is best to do what Z and the team are doing by shutting down and chilling and fixing , and making good on previous customers .the wait will be worth it as opposed to ordering and then complaining and ragging the threads when it gets worse. If the team and Z didnt care which they do you know what can happen . patience is always best and the end result will be exactly what u wanted:ohyeah:

Last edited:
Is looking like dom might be ready to roll next week I am told-fingers crossed -Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking of putting in an order with Naps do u guys think i should wait to do that.. Any comment on quality and price between the two companies... I heard a lot of good things from each...

HEY bro this is UNCLE Z forum not naps gear , its not really a kool idea to come in here and ask that question , common sense bro . Go to naps forum and ask them hows that

Get in touch with anabolic 5150 Ifu wanna talk naps he's a solid dude.. Z is well worth the wait in my opinion shouldn't b too much longer z is working hard

I would wait for Z. my two cents. Because even waiting 2 or 3 weeks for the site and another couple weeks for your pack (yes, it's usually that fast) is not that long of a total wait compared to some other places if you catch my meaning ;)

I was thinking of putting in an order with Naps do u guys think i should wait to do that.. Any comment on quality and price between the two companies... I heard a lot of good things from each...

Everyone knows that Naps is a legit sponsor. Z is also. In fact too many Z is best to many N is best.

I believe you are asking "If it is the opinion here that Z is worth waiting for them to reopen" or ordering now with Naps now.

That is only something you can decide. Anabolic5150 is great as has been said. All the Reps are at Naps and all the reps are with Z as well. Some of the best you will ever see. Go to either section and they will compliment the other reps. That says a lot.

I would however, agree with the suggestion that you not go into one sponsors forum and talk about another sponsor. In the case of N and Z they are very respectful of each other so you got away with it kind of here. It is not a good idea though.

Best of luck to you whatever you decide.

Got it guys, sorry, my big mouth.. Already went to Naps, its hard to make a decision about Z because site is down and cant really check pricing... I came from regener and have been very disapointed with quality thats why i am asking these questions.. From now on i will on ask Z questions.... Only make that mistake once brothers...

Everyone knows that Naps is a legit sponsor. Z is also. In fact too many Z is best to many N is best.

I believe you are asking "If it is the opinion here that Z is worth waiting for them to reopen" or ordering now with Naps now.

That is only something you can decide. Anabolic5150 is great as has been said. All the Reps are at Naps and all the reps are with Z as well. Some of the best you will ever see. Go to either section and they will compliment the other reps. That says a lot.

I would however, agree with the suggestion that you not go into one sponsors forum and talk about another sponsor. In the case of N and Z they are very respectful of each other so you got away with it kind of here. It is not a good idea though.

Exactly, hypno! We do not talk about other sponsors quality on this board, and i realize the question was not meant that way, but at Z its all about respect! Anabolic5150 is a standup guy and a friend, we will be up and running soon as OD stated!

Thanks

Got it guys, sorry, my big mouth.. Already went to Naps, its hard to make a decision about Z because site is down and cant really check pricing... I came from regener and have been very disapointed with quality thats why i am asking these questions.. From now on i will on ask Z questions.... Only make that mistake once brothers...

No worries bro, we will be back to full force REAL SOON!!!

You asked a question. Not with any disrespect intended but you just wanted an answer. We all learn and until we learn something none of us "already" know it.

Ironmag is one of, if not the very best boards out on the net. Z and N are both stand up sponsors and never let anyone down. The vast majority of members here are the best group you can find. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Vannesb is tops along with all the reps from both sponsors.

IML Gear Cream!

good post, I agree

I know personally that Z is taking care of Everyone..............he is so the best, I am amazed

Back