• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

xxx experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I order 100 amps from them twice last year. The first time the pac got snagged by Customs and he resent for free. The second pac and my second order made it through wihout any problems.

If you're gonna order from OUS don't use the express shipping option as those packages get looked at more closely.

T/A time is a little long but worth the wait.

my brother in case u dont no OUS is not one of our sponsors on here so you will probably get much more help at a site where they are one....

Onw thing i was told by a trusted friend was pay for the more expensive shipping so that way you get a tracker

Yep EMS is the way to go with them, or if not you will be waiting forever and a day for you pack lol. I have dealt with them a few times and all went well, but as someone else said it takes a little while to get to you.

Their aburaihan is the best test I've ever used. Proviron is good, HCG is good, valium is good too. Their packing sucks though. Looks really sketchy.

Their aburaihan is the best test I've ever used. Proviron is good, HCG is good, valium is good too. Their packing sucks though. Looks really sketchy.

I agree he is a pic of their Aburaihan Test E and you can see how they just tape them all together, and when I untaped there were like 2 broken. But all in all I was happy and they have some good shit, and if I might add GREAT xanax lol.:winkfinger:

No source discussion guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back