• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Johnny

ALBOB

IDIOT SAVANT
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to Little Johnny and said, "Let's talk. I've heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger, "What would you like to discuss?" "Oh, I don't know," said the stranger. "How about nuclear ower?" "OK," said Little Johnny. "That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first. "A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Jeez," said the stranger. "I have no idea."

"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

Originally posted by ALBOB
"Well, then," said Little Johnny, "How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don't know shit?"

:haha: :haha:

As a result, MJ never asked Johnny (AKA 'DP') another question.:laugh:

Excellent, Little Johnny always has the answers.

Originally posted by DaMayor
As a result, MJ never asked Johnny (AKA 'DP') another question.:laugh:

Hey, this is not pick on MJ day, :finger:

Now DP might not know Shit, but leave me out Pellet boy:D

Pellet boy?:shrug:

A reference to the original joke where Little Johnny says the deer excretes little pelets. So, he's either calling you a deer or deer shit.

"Deer Shit"

Albob thank you for pointing it out

:)

Uggh. Me step in it that time.:suicide:
Alright, one point for you MJ, but that's it for the day.:finger:

Uggh. Me step in it that time.:suicide:
Alright, one point for you MJ, but that's it for the day.:finger:

It's OK Damayor..........he's alway working with a deficit.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by IPMC
It's OK Damayor..........he's alway working with a deficit.......:rolleyes:

You aint lying.. I am working with a deficit. I got one bitch by the name of IPMC, and DM that needs further explanation

Alright, Second warning..........One more (feeble,lame,sorry,or otherwise ineffective) attempt at sarcasm and I will give you an intellectual lashing you won't soon forget.
(i.e., Don't make me open a can, MJ) :whip: :whip: :funny: :whip: :whip:

Back