• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle in LONG time

fullrutt

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys i have a movie part coming up and I want to shed a few pounds of body fat but also gain 5-10 pounds.. I have Fina but was going to run a little test as well but don't know which is the best to run with Fina... Any help.!?

6'3
15% BF

Morning work out consist of 15-20 100 yard sprints.. Swim 20 laps in Olympic pool..

Afternoon work out: high intense weight bootcamp for a hour or 1:30 mins gym work out..

Breakfast oatmeal and protein shake
Brunch Greek yogurt almonds apple
Lunch two lean hamburger parties
3-4 protein shake , cup of almonds
Dinner chicken Breast hamburger party
Before bed protein drink

Just trying to be 215 lean not to big.. Have to stay smaller then the main stars of show really and they are all big ass dudes.. Lol

It's been awhile so any help appreciated

Hey bro, if your nutrition program and training correct, i think you can reach those goals using the IronMagLabs products bro.... Just work hard.

Thanks bro I appreciate it.. Just really didint know which T to use.. But yes diet and training is on T.. Thanks bro

Run some Test at around 250-325mg a week, long or short ester and as much Tren as you can handle. Eat right and you can do it!

Back