• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Back Pump...? Super dmz update pics

ShreddedOatz

Quest for Vascularity
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I'm pretty sure I've been getting the ol' back pump the past couple days, feels like the day after a heavy DL's...dull pain with random sharp pains, is it the old pump or what? I'm about 2 weeks into my dmz stack and absolutely love it!!! My last workout my forearms were pumped to the absolute max, I could barely hold the straight bar by the end of my workout and had to break the straps out for the first time in a long time, the funny thing is I was just doing curls lol. IML I know you guys get tons of good reviews already but god damn guys!!! I'm a true believer...Doin it right! Please reformulate the product, KNOW!!! haha if it's half as good as the last compound, I found my new love!!!
here is a few pics, after just two weeks, still got about two more and I heard the 3rd and 4th week are ridiculous...

first pic was tonight,,,second was at the start.. :)

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-03-12 at 19.56.jpg
    Photo on 2012-03-12 at 19.56.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Photo on 2012-01-17 at 14.08 #3.jpg
    Photo on 2012-01-17 at 14.08 #3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 172
Damn, dog, lookin' swole!

Or to steal a line from EZ, "looking absolutely delicious!" haha no homo!

nice brother. great results:clapping:

thanks man...still 2 more weeks left! YES!!! really just started feeling it the past few workouts and can't wait for week 3 and 4. oh yeah up a solid 7 lbs. weighed in the morning before i drink 2 gallons of water. lol

Nice one! I've just finished week 1 much to anticipate!

Great, pics man. Getting ready to start my first cycle. Looking forward to some good gains as well. Keep us updated.

IML Gear Cream!
Just started DMZ/Halo last Friday as a finisher to my TestE cycle. Cant wait for the gains to start. Shedded....you looking lean bro. You can see a difference for sure.:winkfinger:

Anyone else have a hard time eating when on DMZ? My appetite has gone to shit. I have to force feed myself.

SDMZ is potent stuff man! I honestly could not handle 2 caps a day, the pumps would prevent me from getting a good leg routine done. 1 cap a day feels much better now. But the pumps, the good kind, were amazing! I love it!

Just started DMZ/Halo last Friday as a finisher to my TestE cycle. Cant wait for the gains to start. Shedded....you looking lean bro. You can see a difference for sure.:winkfinger:

Anyone else have a hard time eating when on DMZ? My appetite has gone to shit. I have to force feed myself.

it has affected my appetite ...

Don't know if its been mentioned, but, grab some Taurine to help combat back pumps.

5'11 about 190 now...I've been getting my taurine through red bulls like 5 g. Worth a day and it has done wonders along with drinking more water for the back pumps...have lost appetite as well but force myself to eat and eat some more. I love fucking and that hasn't changed as far as libido lol...I'll get crazy forearm pumps just lifting oxygen tanks out of the van! Love it!!!

5 redbulls a day? damn bro that can't be good for you lol.

I'd say it sounds like backpumps. I bought a bottle of NOW taurine dirt cheap..1mg per pill, easier than buying 5 redbulls a day :winkfinger:

Yea 5 red bulls is kind of extreme. I hope they are at least the "sugar free" cans :thinking:

Super dmz was fucking insane and yes it gets better the 3rd and 4th week. I would get forearm pumps so damn damn hard in the gym it hurt lol I also got bad lower leg and back pumps that I couldn't get rid of. If you get em try water, taurine, and potassium. I was also lethargic but I got strong as shit! Definitely a good kicker

Back