• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle help/questions

PoiJoi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am starting a cycle of sust for the first time. I plan on 500mg 1 thru 12. 250mg x 2 a week. I also have a bottle of tren that idk what to do with, I was told not to use tren at all... Agree? Or can I use a small dosage? Cause I wouldn't wanna throw it away

I wanna use Hcg the entire cycle at 250iu x 2 a week until my last shot. Then blast with 500iu a day until 4 days before actuall pct(serm). My only problem with hcg is which one to buy, pregnyl or hucog?? I see 2 different kinds, one in many skinny bottles and one with one large bottle, is one easier than the other? I'm still a little confused on the bac water gig... I know to insert in fat on stomach with insulin needle... But that's about all I know...can u break it down barny style for a retard like me?

Pct is clomid 50,50,50,50...

No AI unles I see gyno....

Any suggestions? And any answers to my questions will be appreciated

Hieght:6'2
Weight:203
B/f: unknown... Not fat, athletic, no tools to measure... I guessed before and got blasted cause I was wrong and judging off my high school b/f.. :) that's why my rep is so low... :( my bad...

Back