• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Police: NJ Girl Found in Septic Tank Drowned

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

A toddler whose body was found inside a septic tank behind her home, just hours after being reported missing by her mother, died of accidental drowning, an autopsy showed Tuesday. (March 13)

I grew up in a place called "Griffith" its in nsw australia (underbelly season 2)

the town water is supplied in the massive tanks on top of the hill

when i was in high school, they found a skeleton in the water tank,
as in completely decomposed over an estimated decade they think the body was in there

the funny thing is the water taps always had this white flakey discharge for like 4-5 years, we now know why
this was middle to late 1980s if i remember correctly, i was in high school and my mother still lives less than 2 kms from those water tanks lol

the police stated he was definately put in there, cause the access holes have about 50 bolts each on the outside, like 1 inch thick bolts lol

Nothing better than drinking human flesh :thinking:

Extra protein though :thumbs:

I grew up in a place called "Griffith" its in nsw australia (underbelly season 2)

the town water is supplied in the massive tanks on top of the hill

when i was in high school, they found a skeleton in the water tank,
as in completely decomposed over an estimated decade they think the body was in there

the funny thing is the water taps always had this white flakey discharge for like 4-5 years, we now know why
this was middle to late 1980s if i remember correctly, i was in high school and my mother still lives less than 2 kms from those water tanks lol

the police stated he was definately put in there, cause the access holes have about 50 bolts each on the outside, like 1 inch thick bolts lol
like-i-give-a-fuck-1305831608-3448.gif
:coffee:
Now you all have aids

thats all u got to add? why bother man?

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -205167 reputation points from Dark Geared God.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
have one on the house

Regards,
Dark Geared God

Note: This is an automated message.

right up the top of the list of things i give a shit about in life is u negging me!
this aint AG !

like-i-give-a-fuck-1305831608-3448.gif

This is sad no matter how you look at it. However, "no foul play"? Maybe not intentional but what the hell was that 3' hole doing there and the parents letting their kids play out there all alone anywhere near it? Negligent maybe? They one guy interviewed had it correct saying the parents do not supervise their kids.

IML Gear Cream!
This is sad no matter how you look at it. However, "no foul play"? Maybe not intentional but what the hell was that 3' hole doing there and the parents letting their kids play out there all alone anywhere near it? Negligent maybe? They one guy interviewed had it correct saying the parents do not supervise their kids.

What a horrible way to die... I cant imagine the terror.

This is why I keep the hawk eye on my son.
Honestly, if this was my kid, I would kill myself. Could never live with myself and knowing what happened to my kid.

This is why I keep the hawk eye on my son.
Honestly, if this was my kid, I would kill myself. Could never live with myself and knowing what happened to my kid.

right about that, i couldnt live with myself if it was me either!

but not everyone feels guilt!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -205167 reputation points from Dark Geared God.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
have one on the house

Regards,
Dark Geared God

Note: This is an automated message.

right up the top of the list of things i give a shit about in life is u negging me!
this aint AG !
had to recycle this..it all about green energy

All NJ residents should be required to die in a giant vat of fermented shit.

This^^^^^^anything can happen...At last we agree on something:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!

Back