• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Horny as hell on the juice

32bulkcycle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im 4 weeks into my cycle and ive been wacking off like a monkey. Before my cycle i would normally fuck my wife 2x a week plus wack off 2x a week but for the past couple weeks ive been wacking off like 2-3 times a day. Im basically tripling to quadroupling my normal libido. Is that normal? My dicks getting sore. Haha. Thoughts? Comments?

Sounds like your test is g2g :thumb: Yes, very normal. Enjoy puberty v2.0

I remember during my first cycle I was disappointed a few weeks in like why don't I have a crazy increase in libido...then realized I had been wacking off 3-4 times a day and was like wtff

lmao shit, the when i was dating my ex last year we would bang 3 to 5x a day, i would actually wack it in the bathroom then go bang her. I was never tired, but it gets annoying somtimes.

enjoy it while it lasts bro, one of the best parts of cycling imo

and if you dont learn about running some hcg, if you shut down, your wife aint gonna be happy when your semen load is nill, (0), i aint shitting you bro, pct after the cycle does not guarentee youll go back on again, i figured ill tell ya seeing having a strong libido is a fales guide on your hypotholamus axis.

oh how do i know????? after 6-months of the best pct money can buy, im still shut down, and sterile. no baby for wifey, trust me, were not happy campers, haha, i hope i helped ya a little, youd be surprised what it can do to your ego, when ya go from banging wifey three x a day to having no sex at all for months and cant buy a load if you wanted.

good luck and as you enjoy, prepare.!!!! youll thank me if ya didnt know.

Im 4 weeks into my cycle and ive been wacking off like a monkey. Before my cycle i would normally fuck my wife 2x a week plus wack off 2x a week but for the past couple weeks ive been wacking off like 2-3 times a day. Im basically tripling to quadroupling my normal libido. Is that normal? My dicks getting sore. Haha. Thoughts? Comments?

Sounds like a good time to me.

Im on anabolicwarehouse test cypt. and my sex drive isnt all that great so that tells me that there gear is underdosed.I cant wait till i run out of this low dosed stuff and get on some real stuff.

Im on anabolicwarehouse test cypt. and my sex drive isnt all that great so that tells me that there gear is underdosed.I cant wait till i run out of this low dosed stuff and get on some real stuff.

Hey aminoman I hear WP is the best everrrr!!!!

Amino, What are you running for an AI... you estro levels could be high. That'a pretty bold claim to put out there without any substantiated evidence brother.

Last edited:

Amino, how long have you been on and how much? That's a hell of a statement to make !

Here OP, this should help...
cleavage_is_awesome_018.jpg

and if you dont learn about running some hcg, if you shut down, your wife aint gonna be happy when your semen load is nill, (0), i aint shitting you bro, pct after the cycle does not guarentee youll go back on again, i figured ill tell ya seeing having a strong libido is a fales guide on your hypotholamus axis.

oh how do i know????? after 6-months of the best pct money can buy, im still shut down, and sterile. no baby for wifey, trust me, were not happy campers, haha, i hope i helped ya a little, youd be surprised what it can do to your ego, when ya go from banging wifey three x a day to having no sex at all for months and cant buy a load if you wanted.

good luck and as you enjoy, prepare.!!!! youll thank me if ya didnt know.

how many cycles have you done in the past? how old are you? just wondering, me and my girl are planning on having a baby next year

IML Gear Cream!
how many cycles have you done in the past? how old are you? just wondering, me and my girl are planning on having a baby next year

hey, im gonna send you a pm with the ansers to your questions because this thread belongs in the anything goes catagories, and not in the anabolic zone. i could be wrong, i just dont wanna be serious and it looks like this became a jerk off party.

hey, im gonna send you a pm with the ansers to your questions because this thread belongs in the anything goes catagories, and not in the anabolic zone. i could be wrong, i just dont wanna be serious and it looks like this became a jerk off party.

Well if you want a serious response, then yes it's normal. Your supplementing with exogenous testosterone, at a level that exceeds normal TRT (this is based on the idea that you have a normal ratio or level of pre-existing testosterone).

If your "gear" is legit and dosed properly, then you should "hypothetically" have a substantial increase in circulating testosterone in the body.

Amino, how long have you been on and how much? That's a hell of a statement to make !

Im on 1 g test a week.Iv been on gear long enouph to know whats goos and whats not.Im on a anti-e also.

If i dont like a product i have the right to call how i fill about it.Not trying to bash.if i dont like someone elses product ill let them know.

LOl who knows bro.It seems like something all the time doesnt it.

Take it how you want to... I'm just trying to look at things from all angles, and figure out the correct conclusion. There are so many variables involved here, and you haven't checked any of them, yet you are gonna blame the gear. If your estro is bottomed out, your libido is gonna be bottomed out as well. And IMO 2.5mg's of Letro eod seems like that could be the case.

LOl who knows bro.It seems like something all the time doesnt it.

You should seriously consider undergoing an inexpensive blood test, and forwarding your results (personal info redacted, obviously) to Anabolic Warehouse if it becomes evident your gear is bunk. I've never done business with them, but I don't believe there's a single sponsor on this site who is content with ineffective products and dissatisfied customers, AW included.

Im on 1 g test a week.Iv been on gear long enouph to know whats goos and whats not.Im on a anti-e also.

If i dont like a product i have the right to call how i fill about it.Not trying to bash.if i dont like someone elses product ill let them know.

That's a hefty dose, curious how many weeks you've been on.
I ask cause its the first claim I've seen to AW oils being underdoses so you can understand my concern.
I've never had to or used letro but 2.5mgs does seem high an letro CAN crush
Ones sex drive at doses lower then that. But everyone's different too.
I just know that if I were gonna make such a bold statement about a sponsors product I'd wanna rule out all other possibilities and if any way possible be able to provide evidence to what I was claiming.

Back