• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone try the Cheque Drops yet?

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I`ve always be curious about these lil fuckers. Just wanted to see if anyone had feedback on the GP Cheque Drops.

Ive done Halo and supposedly CD blow halo away. Thats insane if thats true.

I can't imagine, I hear Halo is crazy intense already. Blows it away, I don't want to be in that gym when you take them!

snort em and wash it down with a bottle of jack!

Yea that does make a lot more sense than just eatin them all... I'll crush em all up and put em in a Baggie .. Spend all night take n key bumps and railing out gator tails..

I may have to try these bad boys. But I don't think I'll snort them, LOL

i'm tellin' yall, that's the shit that made mike tyson bite evander holyfield's ear off.

you may not believe it, but it's true.

there was a really big dude that use to be here all the time called "weldingman". i mean a REALLY big dude. he was a competative power lifter and would take CD's before competitions. he use to joke about his girl always telling him they were gonna end him up in jail for killing someone.

he hasn't been around for a LONG time now.

just sayin'

IML Gear Cream!
i'm tellin' yall, that's the shit that made mike tyson bite evander holyfield's ear off.

you may not believe it, but it's true.

there was a really big dude that use to be here all the time called "weldingman". i mean a REALLY big dude. he was a competative power lifter and would take CD's before competitions. he use to joke about his girl always telling him they were gonna end him up in jail for killing someone.

he hasn't been around for a LONG time now.

just sayin'

sounds like thats right up my ally! lol.

but I`m not sure if mixing Tren and CD would be the best idea for me, my job or my marriage. hahaha. She already wants me to stop taking Halo.

The halo is legit. I've read mixed reviews on the cheque drops but that was a long time ago.
Someone be the guinea pig and report back :D

Trying to find out when they will be back in stock. Will let you guys know.

Are the Cheque Drops gonna be available soon? Still says out of stock

Back