• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cutting Pct short

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm in my 5th week of pct now clomid/nolva and I feel fine slight libido loss and not as much energy in the gym but I'm still training still eating as good as ican..

Basically I was running enenthate so waited 14 days before starting pct so I'm just about to start my 3rd week pct 75 mg clomid 20 nolva.

Thing is I'm itching to get back on cycle..

How many of you have cut ur pct short just to get back on cycle? I know it's stupid.

I was on for 12 weeks and I know it ment to stay off for same length I stayed on but I can't see it happening..

Any advise on this stiky situation I'm in? Oh and it doesn't help the fact that iv already got my next course here staring me in the face every day.

I advise u don't do this.. Finish your pct, eat right, n still train. U gotta have ur mind set first before jumping on another cycle. Be strong brother

Well you have enough rep points and posts to know the answer to you'r question.
The basic rule of thumb is time on= time off.
If it were me I'd finish your PCT and give it atleast two months.
Come on brother you were on for three months and even what I'm suggesting is cutting it short.
It's all up to you brother. If you want to cut you'r PCT's and time off short you may get to a point where you dont recover and at that point it's TRT time and you know that.

Well you have enough rep points and posts to know the answer to you'r question.
The basic rule of thumb is time on= time off.
If it were me I'd finish your PCT and give it atleast two months.
Come on brother you were on for three months and even what I'm suggesting is cutting it short.
It's all up to you brother. If you want to cut you'r PCT's and time off short you may get to a point where you dont recover and at that point it's TRT time and you know that.

IIRC the hpta takes 9 months to reach complete homeostasis.

Op will be blasting and cruising, whether he wants to or not.

You could always just blast and cruise.

Thought about it a few tImes trt is a big decision tho..

IIRC the hpta takes 9 months to reach complete homeostasis.

Op will be blasting and cruising, whether he wants to or not.

^^^so I'm blasting an cruising regardless? I was under the impression once the aas left ur system e.g test enenthate 14 days, then u would do pct to get ur natty test back once that is done then any time after that was to giv ur body a break?

Thought about it a few tImes trt is a big decision tho..

^^^so I'm blasting an cruising regardless? I was under the impression once the aas left ur system e.g test enenthate 14 days, then u would do pct to get ur natty test back once that is done then any time after that was to giv ur body a break?

right, what i am saying is IIRC, the body takes 9 months after administration of aas is completed to fully return to normal..

if the above is true (which i believe it is), no one fully recovers.

I couldn't help myself either. Finished a prop cycle, probably did pct for a week and a half lol, messed about with test suspension, jumped right into my current prop/tren/winny cycle. Feel completely fine. Just tired of needles.

I couldn't help myself either. Finished a prop cycle, probably did pct for a week and a half lol, messed about with test suspension, jumped right into my current prop/tren/winny cycle. Feel completely fine. Just tired of needles.

think you will blast and cruise?

Yes. PCT is depressing. Lose muscle. Lose strength. Lose libido. Fuck that. I'm only 23, but who gives a shit, you know? I'm going to do this for as long as I can anyhow.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes. PCT is depressing. Lose muscle. Lose strength. Lose libido. Fuck that. I'm only 23, but who gives a shit, you know? I'm going to do this for as long as I can anyhow.

haha well you know who you are talking to bro

Yeah, I knew I didn't need to explain it to you of all people LOL

Op

stick to your pct plan. two weeks after completing pct, go and get bloodwork done. if bloodwork comes back ok, then you can start considering and planning another cycle.

Blood work, schmud work. YOLO!!!!

^^ I hear ya brah lol pct sucks

Op

stick to your pct plan. two weeks after completing pct, go and get bloodwork done. if bloodwork comes back ok, then you can start considering and planning another cycle.

I know this is the sensible thing to do, so why am I in 2 minds...

Damn my split personality!!

Blood work, schmud work. YOLO!!!!

Lol

Damn bro. Thats a big decission to make at 23. I am 33 and just cant commit to a life of injections.......yet.

Cruising is one pin, one ml a week. Walk in the park, IMO.

Back