• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Judge Judy's arrogant ass

easymoney

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would you rather fuck Judge Judy or knock the hell out of her? :dont: I'd love to knock the hell out of old sarcastic ass.

Neither. Judge Judy is smart and has a good understanding of why people are fuck ups. She doesn't put up with leeches and punks. If she ran for POTUS I'd vote for her.

I'd fuck her in the ass and administer multiple donkey punches throughout.

I'd fuck her in the ass and administer multiple donkey punches throughout.

Who got into your account and wrote such thing? :roflmao: :coffee:

That's true Prince but the bitch treats everyone as if they are dumb. I may hit her up and see what kind of cycle she's on...LOL!!

troubador, good video but she talks to everyone like she did that free loading piece of shit.

I love her. We watch her every night. It may be staged, but we learn a lot about the law. She is feisty.

I wouldn't fuck her with your dick. ACKKKKK she is ugly!

I love her. We watch her every night. It may be staged, but we learn a lot about the law. She is feisty.

Yes it is staged, having said that, do you learn about the law watching Law and Order too?

LMAO....well hell yeah, Law and Order is the shitzit!!!! You know everything Law & order shows is true just like CSI & WWE.

IML Gear Cream!
if she fucks like she talks, wooooooh, shed cripple u!

Yes it is staged, having said that, do you learn about the law watching Law and Order too?

yeah found this just now

Judge Judy's TV Court Isn't Real

By consumerist.com on December 17, 2007 6:46 PM29598 views

judgejudyjustice.jpg

We were operating under the misunderstanding that Judge Judy was a broadcast of an actual small claims court somewhere, but then our legal beagle intern Alex informed us that it's really just arbitration dressed up to look like small claims court.
The power the judge has over the parties is granted by the contract of adhesion they sign to appear. If the defendant loses, the tv product team pays the plaintiff the judgment fee. If the judge finds for the defendant, both parties receive an appearance fee. The judges are not bound by real rules of procedure, evidence, or even behavior. Since it's a contract of adhesion, a decision can only really be successfully appealed if the decision falls outside the scope of what's in the contract.
So while the cases and people may be real, the courts could be held on the bridge of the Starship Enterprise and still have the same effect. It's all just part of the collective hallucination we call television.
The concern is that in making syndi-courts look like real courts, they can warp potential jurors attitudes about how a court case should be conducted. In a survey when asked whether a judge should be aggressive with litigants or express displeasure with testimony, 26.32% of non-frequent viewers said yes, and 63.76% of frequent viewers said yes.

Back