• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clomid/nolvadex

carp926

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
is it possible to get a script from my dr? if so is it best to be honest with them ?

Yes of course for legit treatments.

Don't plan to walk into the Dr.... , tell him you need serms for your AAS cycle and get it though.

Maybe if you tell the endo you want to get off gear but that is a stretch at best. Breast cancer drugs don't go over well for men, though clomid is used for fertility treatments.

ALWAYS be honest with your doc!! Whatever the case may be...giving him wrong info can possibly lead to a VERY upsetting ending. My childhood friend and roommate in school is now my primary doc, so I'm lucky in that respect.

Finding clomid and nolva is VERY easy to do on your own. But please, don't ever lie to the doc.

/V

The prob. is if you tell them you are or where on AAS they will document it and in the future if you have probs. and they see that you where on gear they can and prob. will decline you for what ever reason.So i would get it from a good source here.

ALWAYS be honest with your doc!! Whatever the case may be...giving him wrong info can possibly lead to a VERY upsetting ending. My childhood friend and roommate in school is now my primary doc, so I'm lucky in that respect.

Finding clomid and nolva is VERY easy to do on your own. But please, don't ever lie to the doc.

/V

100% CORRECT!!!!!!!

The only way they can explain you blood work results is if they know your lifestyle.

Back