• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

aromasin

Coop817

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I cant seem to figure out why? But some say Aromasin for ON cycle only, some say PCT only...some say both..

is there a correct answer and why?

simple reasoning, when you raise your test levels on you are raising your estrogen levels you want to keep down to not have sides like gyno..... then off cycle your test is low and without your aromasin, your estrogen is higher and can cause the estro related sides

I think what you are referring to is the thread where we were discussing adex or aromasin. Adex is stronger for some guys, so they like it on cycle, but then prefer aromasin during PCT because it's suicidal and you don't have to worry about estro rebound.

Good info. I've been a little confused with a mixed bag of feedback. I'm going with adex during my prep, and aromasin post. What about Letro??

I use letro if I'm fighting off some gyno.. but it destroy's my libido, even at low doses. So for me at least, letro is a last resort.

Yeah save letro for the emergency scenarios. Aromasin has become my favourite ai. Adex is ok too but I prefer aromasin.

I think what you are referring to is the thread where we were discussing adex or aromasin. Adex is stronger for some guys, so they like it on cycle, but then prefer aromasin during PCT because it's suicidal and you don't have to worry about estro rebound.

I typically use Adex on...never tried aromasin while "on" but i have some and was thinking of adding to my PCT along with the Clomid....just didnt know if there was a benifit to adding aromasin to PCT with Clomid...?

IML Gear Cream!
I use letro if I'm fighting off some gyno.. but it destroy's my libido, even at low doses. So for me at least, letro is a last resort.

Good to know. I've never used Letro, but read some mixed reviews. I'll stick to adex and aromasin on PCT.. Thanks for info bros

what if your on adex...and experiance gyno...is it safe to take nolva and adex together? like it is to take nolva n aromasin?

This

what if your on adex...and experiance gyno...is it safe to take nolva and adex together? like it is to take nolva n aromasin?

i think most people would probably up their adex dosage if that happened. but if you look into it adex and nolva work in different ways so why not

I would immediately take some nolva and up the adex. I would run the nolva for at least a few days, until the adex has time to do it's job.

Back