• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i need help asap!

Recovery from what?
You're going to get shut down.
Give them to me.
/end thread.

Recovery from what?
You're going to get shut down.
Give them to me.
/end thread.
I thought you turned down free gears?????????:roflmao:
Send them to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

i would recommend crushing them all up and taking them like i take jack3d..

There is so much LOL in that pic.

Are you on cycle, in pct, never cycled, something else?

IML Gear Cream!
3 cycles before and off track starts soon tbol is on hold so i figgure dbol was the next best thing for a oral that wnt dry me out or stay in me long

Only from sponsors.....
OK OK
:roflmao:
Then give THEM my addy.
It`s cool bro. Just having some fun with ya.
To the OP. You don`t wanna shut yourself down like that.

What the fuck are you asking? What are your goals? Are you running an oral only? I don't understand. Recovery from track? Like running? I don't think dbol would be my go to oral if I was a runner. Maybe anavar or tbol or even winny if you can get around the joint issues.

EQ would probably be the best. I had amazing endurance on EQ, but it takes a long time to start working and won't be out of your sustem fast.

:wtf:

Op, dont do any steroids before you have at least a basic understanding of them.

lol.. dude running on dbol blows. I just took my kids for walk in their strolling and thought my f'ing calves were going to pop. Not kidding.. I could feel my heart beating in my shins.

10mg daily, for supplementary purposes, I do it quite often off cycle. But your body is different then mine, learn your body, and what will suppress you.

What the fuck are you asking? What are your goals? Are you running an oral only? I don't understand. Recovery from track? Like running? I don't think dbol would be my go to oral if I was a runner. Maybe anavar or tbol or even winny if you can get around the joint issues.

EQ would probably be the best. I had amazing endurance on EQ, but it takes a long time to start working and won't be out of your sustem fast.

thanks iv ran EQ it was amazing but due to testin i cant run an injectable winnys i cant run they kill my joints and anavar is just to damn expensive so i was gonna do tbol i just have to wait thanks man and im a sprinter whos run a 10.5 and im WHITE

thanks iv ran EQ it was amazing but due to testin i cant run an injectable winnys i cant run they kill my joints and anavar is just to damn expensive so i was gonna do tbol i just have to wait thanks man and im a sprinter whos run a 10.5 and im WHITE

+1 for "Post of the Year" :coffee:

I think this is funny. Runner, lifter, or just love to play sports. Taking 5mg of dbol will never hurt. I'll bridge or whatever on any steroid in a low enough dose. For 20yrs I've goofed around with lots of steroids, and I love them all.

Back