• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about aromasin

andrewarrowsmith

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone here had any issues with sore kidneys while using aromasin, or any indication of renal impairment at all? After a week of 25mg/day the kidneys were sore as hell.

Has anyone here had any issues with sore kidneys while using aromasin, or any indication of renal impairment at all? After a week of 25mg/day the kidneys were sore as hell.

Usually your supposed to introduce yourself for your first post. Anyways, have you increased your water intake? Also, do you have any predisposing kidney conditions or any history of kidney disease?

I'm sorry for being abrupt. The only other time I had any kidney issue was using ibuprofin about 6 months ago. I stopped using it when I got kidney soreness.

I stuck with 25mg/day until soreness (about 7 days), then went to 25 eod, then every third (where I am now).

I have no familial history of kidney problems. I do have post pubertal hypogonadism and have since I was 31 yo. My test levels dropped through the floor (high 200's range) then, and I haven't felt healthy since.

I am 48 yo. I have been an active bodybuilder for most of my adult life, on and off but mostly on. I haven't been an AAS user except for two short cycles of test I did back in the 1980's (full recovery post-cycle).

Back