• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

potatoe/sweet potatoe

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering if any one can tell me if there is much of a difference in the two..

i mean im just starting to carb cycle and will be using potatoe as a big source of my carbs just wonderd if it wilk make much differene which one i choose..:hmmm:

I can tell you there's no "e" on the end of potato.

sweet potatos and yams are lower GI.

Just wondering if any one can tell me if there is much of a difference in the two..

i mean im just starting to carb cycle and will be using potatoe as a big source of my carbs just wonderd if it wilk make much differene which one i choose..:hmmm:

Unless your glycogen deficient, I would only cycle white potato on high cardio days. Also depends how you're cycling your carbs? When in a tough dieting situation, you'll need fast burning carbs and not carbs w/ high glycogen values. IMO.. i would stay w/ grits and yams, jasmine brown rice- w/ cycling carbs..

I can tell you there's no "e" on the end of potato.

sweet potatos and yams are lower GI.

In plural form, there's an e.
One potato.
Two potatoes.
As bmw mentioned, sweet potatoes and yams are lower GI (slower digesting source of carbs). They're preferable to keep you fuelled and filling full for longer. If you need a faster source, such as just after a workout, the regular type are preferable.

If carb cycling - sweet potatoes/yams on rest days, regular kind on high-carb days.

The difference isn't major, not something to be worried about in the grand scheme of things.

One potato.
Two potatoes.
As bmw mentioned, sweet potatoes and yams are lower GI (slower digesting source of carbs). They're preferable to keep you fuelled and filling full for longer. If you need a faster source, such as just after a workout, the regular type are preferable.

If carb cycling - sweet potatoes/yams on rest days, regular kind on high-carb days.

The difference isn't major, not something to be worried about in the grand scheme of things.

DOH! Yes, you're right. I should have typed "potatoes" but I was so busy being a smartass about the "e" that I fugged that up.

:)

yeah i am the idiot who spelled potato wrong lol il blame it on my iphone..

One potato.
Two potatoes.

thanks man

Back