• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

question about test suspension

cocoleveo7686

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got some test suspension and it came as a powder in a vial. Do I use bacteriostatic water? I was told I can use normal saline eye wash but I thought I could use bacteriostatic water. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

just to make sure, you got some test Suspension and there is no liquid in the vial only powder?
:thinking:

What does the label on the vial say? Doesnt sound like any test susp ive seen

I got it from ipgear. It's testox suspension 100mg per ml and its a 2ml amp. Comes exactly like the hcg I got. It says add water to it but i would think you can use bacteriostatic water

^^^never heard this before, interesting.
Did you talk to your source what did they suggest?

That's bullshit. There is more than just water and powder in test suspension. I wouldn't take it.....and I'd be pissed.

Just sprinkle it on top of your oatmeal, it's probably sugar. All jokes aside, that's ridiculous. I would talk to your source and get their recommendation.

To be fair it is listed as testo suspension powder in amp just add water.

That's bullshit. There is more than just water and powder in test suspension. I wouldn't take it.....and I'd be pissed.

They said to use ba water. You still wouldn't use it? I figured it was like hcg where i gotta mix it on my own. I can post pics if need be

IML Gear Cream!
As long as you're re-constituting with BA, BB, Distilled water and PS-80 you should be fine, IF it's really suspension. I've never heard of it being done that way, but just because I've never heard of it doesn't mean it can't happen.

BAC would work, it just might hurt shooting it.

As long as you're re-constituting with BA, BB, Distilled water and PS-80 you should be fine, IF it's really suspension. I've never heard of it being done that way, but just because I've never heard of it doesn't mean it can't happen.

BAC would work, it just might hurt shooting it.

i never heard of it either, ill post a pic later. Im nervous to inject something if thats not exactly what it is

I never heard or seen any suspension coming in a powder form for the user to prepare...

I doubt you got suspension...:thinking:

Does the powder look micronized? Or at least very very fine?

As others have said though, I too have never heard of it coming this way.

so here is a pic of it. says testos 200. Testosterone suspension 200mg micronized for injection.

instructions: mix with 2ml water,inject 1ml per day

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0447.jpg

I don't kno if I'm goin to use it. I feel kind of weird as no one really knows. Maybe ill do 75mg and see If I feel anything in it.

Back