• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GHRP-6 and hunger pains

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I use GHRP-6 a lot to stimulate my appetite. Especially when I'm bulking and am trying to shove 7K calories a day down the hatch....it's sometimes hard to do. I've been using it on and off for the past 3 years or so. But....I'm not getting the same effects from it that I used to. I think my body got used to the stuff. I'm just curious if there are any other peps out there that help stimulate an appetite. Thanks guys!

/V

Maybe you got a bad batch? Or the overall purity has been declining lately?

Or maybe you're building a tolerance to it. Not sure of anything that comes close to the same appetite effects as GHRP. That stuff is crazy. I'm staying far away from it on my cut.

My hunger increase from it definately declines after a while. Some research subjects experience hunger spikes from GHRP-2 which is more efficacious than 6.. however, my research does not expose subjects to that increase from the 2. May be worth trying it out though. PM if you're interested.

I use GHRP-6 a lot to stimulate my appetite. Especially when I'm bulking and am trying to shove 7K calories a day down the hatch....it's sometimes hard to do. I've been using it on and off for the past 3 years or so. But....I'm not getting the same effects from it that I used to. I think my body got used to the stuff. I'm just curious if there are any other peps out there that help stimulate an appetite. Thanks guys!

/V

Some people get hunger from ghrp 2. At 100mcg/dose I don't. At 200MCG/dose I get pretty hungry. I don't know how you would be affected if you are used to 6.

GHRP 2 makes me ravenously hungry! I had to stop it all together as I have 2 weeks left on my cut and I cant control myself 30 minutes after I pin.

I was going to say GHRP 6 made me insanely hungry; that sucks it is not working for you. What have you done with dosing to see if that makes a difference?

Its the same for me with the flushing in the head.After a while it goes away and I also will go on and off and I still don't get the flushing.How long do you stay on and stay off?I fill afar a while you just build a tolerance for it know matter how long you are on and off.

I think I just built a tolerance to it. I get my GHRP-6 from the same place for years now. I usually use it when I'm bulking up in the winter. GHRP-2, I have never used. But, if some of you are getting hunger pains, I'll give it a try. I fear though that it will be very close to the same as 6 is...and my body might just recognize it as 6. Eh, I'll hive it a try...and maybe get some more GHRP-6 from another source just in case my regular guy is slacking on his products. Thanks for the info guys!!

/V

Vic I have ran GHRP-6 from two sources, one is not a sponsor and the other is Pep Source, not sure if there was much a difference but both made me insanely hungry. I know there are multiple good sponsors here but I can say that what I ran from Pep Source is very legit (I was not a rep at the time either).

IML Gear Cream!
Vic, you could try a few herbs. Horhound, alfalfa, gentian.. all stimulate appetite. Give one or the other a shot, in conjunction with GHRP you should be good to go!

Twist, I sure as hell use plenty of "herbs" lol, and the mean green does help big time. I usually run EQ a lot, but after week 7-8...I no longer get those hunger pains. I also used it with GHRP-6 along with this appetite stimulant called "black hole". I THINK it works, but it could be a placebo effect....it does give me a cotton mouth though. Waiting on some new GHRP-6 to come, will post back with results. Thanks brothas!!

/V

Some vendors peps yield certain sides more than others though I'm not sure why. The best source that I ever had; his GHRP-2 made me a lot hungrier than his GHRP-6 did. I know other people who used his as well and they said the same thing. I'm not going to get into it but you can trust me when I say that these peptides that I used to get were the best available for a layperson. Same quality and purity that are used in clinical trials, and for whatever reason, his 2 gave me more hunger than the 6.......although a few other people that used him as well DID report more hunger from the 6 than from the 2, which, of course, is the usual exerience. It differs from vendor to vendor and person to person.

Back