• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why won't the DOJ leave George Zimmerman alone?

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Federal probe could hang on whether Trayvon Martin was targeted by race | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Can we say modern day lynching? We have a man who was attempting to protect public safety, doing the police department's job for them, and a disrespectful teen thug who was behaving suspiciously. The man asks him politely what he is doing and the teen thug responds by running. Why is this man being investigated? Yep, it's definitely campaign season since the Obama admin is now going to spend millions to convict an innocent man who acted in self defense.

Hes being investigated because audio has surfaced, which you can hear the black kid screaming "Help"...

Ive heard the audio, sounds more like a Chihuahua yelping for his water dish. Or a howler monkey screaming because his handlers just brought in a case of grape sodas. Anyway, im confident Al sharpton will square everything away.

That's another interesting question. Where is Al? You'd think he'd be all over this like like flies on shit. I reckon no one's offered to write him a cheque yet. I heard some of the audio also. It did sound moar like a monkey yelping for a can of soda. He clearly wasn't screaming help and was the aggressor.

Exactly. Someone shouting for their life isnt going to sound like they just achieved orgasm, 5 octaves higher than their normal voice. Unless the black boy castrated himself prior to screaming out like that? Then again blacks can sing pretty good.

Its really confusing because all of the facts seem jumbled at this point. Thats why they need AL down there to situate the facts from speculation. He did a great job with tawana brawley, and he'll do fine here as well.

Attempting to protect public safety? He shot and killed a guy who hadn't robbed or murdered anyone or done anything wrong. If the boy had actually robbed anyone, it'd be different story. Bu as far as it goes this is called murder.

The kid would have been stealing cars and running drugs in a coupla moar years. I say the guy did his community a favor by taking the kid out. This is nothing moar than a liberal hit job.

The kid would have been stealing cars and running drugs in a coupla moar years. I say the guy did his community a favor by taking the kid out. This is nothing moar than a liberal hit job.

your about a total piece of shit Gears...the kid was walking home from the store in the neighborhood where his father lived.

Zimmerman was out playing vigilante and is certainly not trained in what is or isn't suspicious behavior. to racists and bigots like yourself anybody that isn't white and is still breathing is suspicious.

where are the scraps and scratches from the scuffle which made him fear for his life?

regardless of what happens Zimmerman will not die of old age....

Federal probe could hang on whether Trayvon Martin was targeted by race | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Can we say modern day lynching? We have a man who was attempting to protect public safety, doing the police department's job for them, and a disrespectful teen thug who was behaving suspiciously. The man asks him politely what he is doing and the teen thug responds by running. Why is this man being investigated? Yep, it's definitely campaign season since the Obama admin is now going to spend millions to convict an innocent man who acted in self defense.

In the audio you can here the "alleged" gunman calling the kid a coon! As well, authorities have traced the cell call to his "girlfriend" around 5 minutes-till the shots were fired? You're always innocent until proven guilty- but from what I read, the kid was doing the right thing when his girl (recorded call) told him to run- and he walked = dead from 9mm!!

Zimmerman is a piece of shit that wanted to be a cop but couldn't qualify so he did the next best thing: self appointed neighborhood watch. It's guys like him that give legal gun owners a bad name.

There is no question about what happened after all the 911 tapes, and the GF's call to him while he was being stalked by this killer. He disregarded what the 911 operator told him about getting out of the car. What the 911 operator told him after asking "are you following him?" He said yes these ni**ers always get away or close to that. The operator then told him to stop following him the police were on their way. He disregard that as well.

One cannot claim self defense when you are safe in your car and against the advice of a 911 operator, get out of you car, follow, then run after someone who is trying to get away.

If you are in the position of the kid, it is you that has the right to defend yourself with any means possible. The "Stand your ground" act clearly does not cover this. In the end that will be shown. The only way this law could be applied is if the killer had stayed in his car and the kid approached him.

I bet somehow though, that this case is used to overturn the Stand your ground act. The gun control jerks will have a field day with it. Jackasses.

IML Gear Cream!
What kind of pussy needs to defend himself from a 17 year old holding a juice box and package of skittles with a gun?

Anyone notice the shooter is Mexican?

Yeah but George Zimmerman is a very jewish name isn't it?

Zimmerman is actually German, but many Ashkenazi were forced to take German surnames so it is possible.

I'm not into the "race" bait and all.

But I look at the case (I don't know all the fact as we all don't):

Why can't somebody walk down the street, minding their own business?

Is this....America?

Some guy gets out of his SUV, after following a teenager on a candy run, and shoots and kills him?

Is this the USA?

I watched the youtube vid. If someone look like they are on "drugs" (which the kid wasn't. Autoptsy?) who cares?

He's walking down the street.

Self-appointed "neighborhood watch guy?" (translation: wannabe cop.)

A f*cked up society.

Now, Gears.

You gotta be trolling!

There is no question about what happened after all the 911 tapes, and the GF's call to him while he was being stalked by this killer. He disregarded what the 911 operator told him about getting out of the car. What the 911 operator told him after asking "are you following him?" He said yes these ni**ers always get away or close to that. The operator then told him to stop following him the police were on their way. He disregard that as well.

One cannot claim self defense when you are safe in your car and against the advice of a 911 operator, get out of you car, follow, then run after someone who is trying to get away.

If you are in the position of the kid, it is you that has the right to defend yourself with any means possible. The "Stand your ground" act clearly does not cover this. In the end that will be shown. The only way this law could be applied is if the killer had stayed in his car and the kid approached him.

If all of this is accurate, the guy needs to go to jail on murder one.

I bet somehow though, that this case is used to overturn the Stand your ground act. The gun control jerks will have a field day with it. Jackasses.

No doubt.

I was wondering why the blacks hadn't pulled the race card on this. I mean, George Zimmerman must be white, right? It turns out that George is Hispanic.

You've gotta love the race card.

attachment.php

Attachments

• zimmerman.jpg
    zimmerman.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 162
Some of you guys don't recognize sarcasm when you see it, especially LAM. It actually does sound like this guy was a pretty disturbed individual. He was probably extremely paranoid since he'd called the cops 46 times in the last 15 months.

He shouldnt of followed the kid. Thats going to be his downfall right there. He was instructed not to pursue and just wait. he didnt. I still think he can beat the case though, if it ever gets to that point. Which it will never.

At the same time, if he had malice in his heart, would he of called 911 and THEN shot the kid after speaking with the operators? No. He would of killed the kid, then concocted his story to the police.
So imo, not a homicide, Hes not some negligent monster. He probably couldnt fight to save his life, and got slapped a few times by the black kid. After he realized he was about to get his ass kicked, he panicked.

These progressive vultures are feeding off that kids corpse right now. I have a feeling, this whole fucking thing is going to eventually be interwoven into an Obama slogan for gun control.

The FBI & Department of Justice to look into Trayvon Martin’s death

By KATIE | Published: MARCH 20, 2012

Trigger Warning

The vigilante shooting of Trayvon Martin, an African-American 17 year-old-male visiting his father in a gated community in Florida, armed only with skittles and an iced tea, is a tragedy and an outrage. The fact that George Zimmerman — a 28-year old unregistered community watch member, who followed Martin from his SUV and was armed with an automatic weapon, and had a criminal record and a penchant for reporting young black men as “suspicious” — claimed self-defense is ridiculous. And the fact that law enforcement accepted Zimmerman’s tale and has allowed him to walk free is a miscarriage of justice and a threat to public safety. But nothing is as chilling, painful and heart-wrenching as hearing what sounds like Martin’s cry for help in the background of a 911 call (at around 1:30 in the video. The transcript is here.)

This case highlights so much of what is wrong with our society — racism, an obsession with gun rights, vigilante justice, self-defense laws. Adam Weinstein does an excellent job covering these issues in depth in his article “The Trayvon Martin Killing, Explained” at Mother Jones. AndThink Progress has a less detailed roundup of the important and dramatic facts surrounding the shooting.

The (relatively) good news is that the FBI and Department of Justice have announced they will look into the case.

This wasn’t the first time Zimmerman reported a suspicious-looking person to the police. Records show that he called the police 46 times since 2001. In response to protests and public outcry over their handling of the case, the police released six 911 calls made by Zimmerman; in four of the calls, he describes a suspicious-looking person — and in all four of them, that person happens to be a young black male. The link between arousing suspicion and being black is not lost on a thirteen-year old black male teenager, who witnessed the shooting.

Black Teen witness of Trayvon Martin's murder by George Zimmerman - YouTube

More @ The FBI & Department of Justice to look into Trayvon Martin’s death

These progressive vultures are feeding off that kids corpse right now. I have a feeling, this whole fucking thing is going to eventually be interwoven into an Obama slogan for gun control.

hasn't been any mention of gun control legislation out of the left since Brady in the 80's, NRA is to powerful. only people talking about it constantly are on the right. only thing in recent decades has been on magazine capacity which is logical, no reason for the civilian to have a hig cap 40-round clip, etc. for the already militarized rifle (assault rifles) for home protection.

Attachments

• Stand Your Ground Absurdity.jpg
    Stand Your Ground Absurdity.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 28
Back