• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wanna try a cuttin cycle

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just coming off pct from a 2nd run with dbol ,test-e and npp. had some good results while trying to bulk up. ive read alot about tren and would love to try it. i had no sides on 1st and 2nd runs except for acne which was manageble. i want to continue running test at 750 but where do i need my tren at. ive heard higher then ive heard lower. what makes either neccesary is it just personal preference in your feelings? here is what i was trying to go for.

test-e 750 for 10wks
tren 400 for 8 wks
maybe some dbol @40mgs for the first 4wks
stats are: age 36
bf% 17
217lbs[/B] experience

1st cycle of teste only 500/wk for 10 wks
2nd cycle of test e 750 wk, npp 300/wk for 10 wks
dbol 50 mgs/d for 4wks
all of this was with proper ai(aromasin,proviron jus because i like it,caber if needed) and pct of course (aromasin ,clomid) what do you think of my cutter cycle. all comments appreciated

You're about to finish PCT and you're thinking to cycle right away ? And your bf is 17% ... maybe something wrong with your diet ?

How long will you wait in between the end of the last pct and to start this new cycle?

What changes will you make to your diet?

What training changes?

What form of tren?

Those three compounds work very well together but diet and training will determine everything.

time on equals time off. i will get my order placed and be ready to start next run when my body is ready. dont want to not have my order still in transit when im ready to start. like i said i was bulking and wasnt concerned about a real high bf%. i have always had a slightly higher % when taking in alot of calories. i always carry around 14% bf on my leanest of days. for some reason i can carry it pretty well because im 6'1". just wanting to try something new and proven. im not sure about what tren compound but i was thinking about tren a since it was a short ester. that is why i posted and also to get some thoughts and ideas

Last edited:
weeks 1-10

test prop 400mg a week

weeks 1-8
tren ace 400mg a week

weeks 1-10 (2 on 2 off)
clen 120mcg ED

drop the idea in your head that winny and tren are cutters,...

the percent of a steroid that will aid in cutting like tren or winny is minimal....

the guys who scream from rooftops their unbelievable love for tren or winny becuase it "shredded their body fat" comes from guys that were already at a low body fat.

The only thing you need to know about a cutting cycle is use enough test and cut your fucking cals.

1st time with tren use trenAce and start low (like 50mg eod) go from there.
soem peopel go through HELL with tren. and it has NOTHING to do on how you handled OTHER compounds.

Using Tren A currently, this is my first cycle with tren. Started with 100mg eod, felt great, awesome actually, so i just bumped it up to 150mg eod. Diet is everything, the gear just brings it to the next level.

You have to change your diet most important part for cutting and start your pct two weeks after last pin. Good luck man!

Back