• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halo Extreme Help

N21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey so I just experienced a tough time with Methadrol Extreme. Some of you may have saw my thread about it. Well now past two months later from when my problem (Having zero libido) started. Its finally going back to normal. It still isnt there yet though. My doctor said my body in particular is very sensitive to taking prohormones or anything that messes with my bodys hormones. So for now on im going to stick to less potent supplements. I was thinking about taking Halo Extreme maybe next year. Im waiting a while to let my body completely fully recover from the Methadrol and what happened. Do you guys think it would be safe to run Halo Extreme without running into the problem I had again? im looking to take something with no side effects. Obviously everything has sides, but im referring to the bad one's like loss of libido for example. Anybody have suggestions? Im very intrested in the Halo Extreme, if its anythign like H drol id love it. Im just really afraid about losing my libido again, like I said its been over two months and it still hasnt recovered yet, and I was taking Clomid, Nolva and Endosurge for PCT.

Halo Extreme is pretty mild so you should not experience the shutdown that MD caused u, another product to look at is Osta Rx (non-hormonal).
Yeah, I would love to give Halo Extreme a try when everything is back to normal. But im a bit iffy on taking anymore prohormones after that. and ill look into Osta Rx

Back