• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I am one of the new guys, 1st cycle update Test-E , Deca with Prop Kick

HtownN00b

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay guys if you are looking at my profile you will see I haven???t posted many threads and I am honestly really getting acclimated with the site but enjoying the hell out of everything you guys have to say. This is positively the coolest board around!

Alright well an update to my first thread..This is my first cycle and I am a hockey player..been in the IHL for a half decade :) funny because I???m pretty young but I started off good and this is the gear I have on hand.

2 vials Test propionate 100mg/ml 10mlvial
2 vials Test Enanthate 300mg/ml 10mlvial
2 vials Nandrolone 300mg/ml 10ml vial

This is the first day of my second week..I was pinning 100mg of propionate EOD
I was splitting 400mg of deca split into 2 shots with my prop. every four days (so yes 400mg/week)
I have pinned my 3rd shot of deca (this is my first pin on my second dose or second week..another will come monday which is also my birthday :D)
I went down to 75 mg of prop today to get my first cc of Test-E..I know, I know its not a lot and I am weaning through the 3rd week off the prop..but to me with that shot of enanthate my blood level is higher than I would like it..but I am tweaking and by no means does that mean this cycle is going to shit..I just didn???t know I was throwing the Test-E in until today..so we will adjust where we need to.

I started at 150 I am currently at 158 and my diet is around 4,500 calories when I started I was barely making 3k..Sleep is a non-issue I am resting like a mad man and eating just as much as I am training if not more..Just wanted to see if anyone hit me back..if you have any questions I can fill you in with more detailed specs..Lets goooo

Okay guys we are rolling on week three and I am using the prop for the last week ( I may pull it back out around week 12 ) I just got a little extra Nolvadex and Clomide but I was really starting to feel the bloating; possibly just the water retention so the AI has really helped..I wasn’t too sure if it took a little time to work because the feeling only lasted a day or two. It is kind of weird feeling the different ester. work..the test-p had me burning up the first week or so (damn propionate fever) and I could feel when the Test-E started working on me...Let me just say Deca is one hell of a steroid..I haven’t been this hungry in my entire life..

weight- I am sitting pretty at 165 (so shocked)
Eating-Gone up to 6,000 calories a day
Protein-150grams; not counting shakes..if I counted all the whey and other things I would be in the 4-500’s
sleep-10-12 hours a night, waking up feeling amazing :D
training-2 hours a day 6 days a week..1 hour on my off day.
Overall this is the first cycle I have done right and I honestly didn’t plan on doing this but hey like they say “WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE"

For anyone who plays hockey..the stack has made me so agile and quick it is ridiculous..I have gained control and endurance out the wazoo..Thank IM

A coulpe of things to consider:

-You really should only use one compound for your first cycle, maybe two (an oral)
-You're REALLY training WAY too much. 45mins to 1 hour 4 times a week is enough, any more and you run the risk of CNS breakdown.
-More protein from food sources, too many shakes.
-REST is really good, nice job.

What A/I are you using? What does PCT look like What progestin antg. are you using? How is the cycle set up to begin with?

Wow thats a lot of results for your 3rd week?? The only thing that I think you are feeling at this point would be the prop, and I personally think you are stopping the prop too soon because it is going to take a good 3 wks for the enath to "start" kicking in. Plus the Deca is going to take a good 4-5 wks to "kick" in. So I would go back over your lay-out and make some adjustments, otherwise you stand a good chance to have a 2-3 wk low until the enath and deca kick in, which will just mess with your head and could make you prone to a injury because you will think you are strong and then not be so strong. Good luck my friend. Diet looks good, keep that on point and maybe try to increase the cal and protein every 4 wks or so.

Thanks guys

Yeah I just actually decided to run the prop a little longer..I was going to run it for the first and last two weeks but I am just going to go ahead and run it for the first four..I haven???t done any front loading type dosing its all been very level..the cycle was set up to run 14 weeks but I am thinking I can get away with 12 seeing as how the enanthate is 300mg/ml so like you said once the long ester. starts working I think I will be able to judge that. I agree and have had many friends/teammates saying the prop is what has been fueling the fire thus far.

I have cut down on shakes. they???re 50mg of protein 900 calories and a good carb load.
In all honesty the training could be cut down but 5-6 days a week with my work schedule allows me to hit shoulders one day chest one day back one day etc.

I have HCG to run 2 weeks before pct actually starts..so starting after the last injection
I have some Nolva and clomide on hand which I plan to use to recover from this cycle..in all honesty the post cycle area is what concerns me the most..I don???t expect to keep all my strength and gains but I am more concerned with my receptors (no I am not planning on running a second cycle 2 or 3 months after this one)
I am only planning to do 1-2 cycles a year..probably just this one for now.

I know I replied with a quote to spartan but this is kind of a reply to both of you guys.
Any tips overall?
If there are any specifications I have left out that could possibly help you understand to give me some tips please feel free to ask.
One more thing...YES I have heard running Nandrolone on my first cycle isn???t a good idea and the short and long acting ester stack can be complicated but then again that is why I popped the cap on the other bottle of propionate.
Tomorrow will be my next dose of deca, E, and P..I think my diet has helped yield these quick results I am seeing but I know my water retention is there..but my AI is helping with that.

Thanks guys..stay in touch and you won???t hurt my feelings with any criticism or corrections.
I love this forum exactly for the reason of having people who are seasoned with gear and training.

-Htownn00b
(k)

Wow thats a lot of results for your 3rd week?? The only thing that I think you are feeling at this point would be the prop, and I personally think you are stopping the prop too soon because it is going to take a good 3 wks for the enath to "start" kicking in. Plus the Deca is going to take a good 4-5 wks to "kick" in. So I would go back over your lay-out and make some adjustments, otherwise you stand a good chance to have a 2-3 wk low until the enath and deca kick in, which will just mess with your head and could make you prone to a injury because you will think you are strong and then not be so strong. Good luck my friend. Diet looks good, keep that on point and maybe try to increase the cal and protein every 4 wks or so.

-You really should only use one compound for your first cycle, maybe two (an oral)
-You're REALLY training WAY too much. 45mins to 1 hour 4 times a week is enough, any more and you run the risk of CNS breakdown.

What A/I are you using? What does PCT look like What progestin antg. are you using? How is the cycle set up to begin with?
I am using Armidex for estrogen control..kind of helps with that bloating feeling too..thank you so much for your input man..and critiques?

You may want to have some caber on hand in case you start having prolactin issues from the deca. It is very inexpensive and worth having. You would only need to take it 2x's per wk.

You may want to have some caber on hand in case you start having prolactin issues from the deca. It is very inexpensive and worth having. You would only need to take it 2x's per wk.

Hey spartan I am assuming this will notify you..I haven’t check on any of my early threads from the first few weeks..but let me say caber was a good idea..I haven’t had any prolactin related gyno issues from the deca but the caber has helped with some of the shut-down effect deca can have..It wasn’t bad I just started noticing little things..better safe than sorry right? Halfway done with the cycle now..I figured 16 weeks test and 14 deca..I thought at 13 weeks if my blood work looks good may go longer >.< I knowwwww I shouldn’t be meh we’ll see

16 week deca cycle for your first probably isn't the smartest thing bro, are you running hcg? Pct will not be so much fun just sayin

Damn bro chill with the compounds on cycle 1.

Run 500mg test e a week for 10 to 14 weeks..get an AI and clomid for pct

Mabe jump start with a oral

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

IML Gear Cream!
too late bro he's half way done already lol

16 week deca cycle for your first probably isn't the smartest thing bro, are you running hcg? Pct will not be so much fun just sayin
Yes I am running hcg I started at 500iu twice a week (I do it one day before I pin the Deca/Test) I did 1,000iu the first week to get it started going..now I just do 250iu twice a week. I appreciate you looking out I have decided to run the deca for 12 weeks the test for 14...In my other posts I have said this is my “first cycle” because I had never used an anabolic like nandrolone but I have done the 500mg test newb cycle over a year ago..I ran Sust for 10 weeks with a-dex .5 mg e3d I did nolva and clomid for pct for a month..I hated it lol I just think Sust is not for me. If there is anything you would like to input let me know. I will post detailed stats, blood work, & pictures when I am done.

Damn bro chill with the compounds on cycle 1.

Run 500mg test e a week for 10 to 14 weeks..get an AI and clomid for pct

Mabe jump start with a oral

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G
I appreciate it man but its only two compounds and as stated above I did a Sust only cycle and hated it..I through the prop in instead of an oral just to jump start with test because of course I will be ending with test(just started with a much shorter ester and ending with the much longer ester) I honestly was going to do a 12 week test-c cycle instead of this one..but things change. If you have any input let me know..I mean I am open to it..Like I said I am running a-dex and have been since day one..started the hcg between week 2 and 3..hcg is amazing imo I can’t keep my hands off my girlfriend..Im using caber just in case I get any unwanted gyno from prolactin issues and just to keep that in check. I have nolva and clomid for pct I won’t be using hcg in pct just because a few people have said its much better to just run it the duration of the cycle. I know nolva and deca is a huge no, no but I also know once the anabolic clears my system the SERM will be okay to use, that is also a reason I am not using hcg in pct because I am going to let the clear my system as well before I begin post cycle. Thanks bud..if there is any info you’d like to give let me know. I really think this cycle has gone amazing due to a lot of cool people helping me out and a ton of research..I am already planning next cycle which won’t be until 2013 but I am thinking d-bol 25mg ed ( i have never tried d-bol) test-e 600mg/wk and maybe some NPP or mast..also let me know if you have ran a cycle similar or if you have any input. Sorry for the lengthy response.

too late bro he's half way done already lol
Yep even though I just have a feeling you guys are expecting a horror story...call it BROtuition haha. Honestly I the length of the cycle is pretty long for a first real anabolic cycle...but I am loving it way more than the Sust only cycle :D

My bad X..I know this is a very late reply but I honestly have been on here but haven???t really done much posting simply for the fact that its hard not to get flamed...I mean honestly I am a lean guy go I think some people take a look at that or other contributing factors and expect some horror story..also I am young so that may have something to do with it..but hey everyone starts somewhere...This is the official cycle layout things were planned a certain way but hey..you know how it is ;) hahaha

AI/support
1-14 Anastrozole (started at .25 e3d) at week 5 went to .5mg
2-16 hcg (first week)500iu Sunday and wednesday.I pin monday and thursday so that is why. Week2 on 250iu 2x/wk
6-14 caber(got it as soon as I could) .5mg twice a week

gear
1-4 Test prop 100mg eod
1-14 Test-E 600mg/wk
1-12 Deca 400mg/wk

Pct
two weeks after last test shot (enough time for the hcg to clear before starting a SERM?)
Nolva 40/40/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50 or 100/100/50/50( i believe the second is a little outdated?

Just curious how old are you? And how long have you been lifting?

Im 24...I know I usually want to be vague on this forum simply because of the subject that seems most discussed lol
I play hockey in the IHL and have for 6 years(right out of high school) I have been training since I was just a little kid. I know though just being in a certain sport/lifestyle isn’t the best training..but as far as lifting I have been in the gym for 9 years. I had knee surgery 5 years ago which the initial recovery boosted my drive for training just to get back to normal. I know this is a long winded answer (I just try to be as thorough as possible lol) your username makes me thing of the mo-city don z-ro the crooked haha

Your 150lbs and play in the IHL????:coffee:
hahaha sorry that smiley literally made me “lol”
yeah I sit at 170-172 from fall through the new year and 150 for spring to summer..im 5’ 10”-5’ 11” on a good day (yes that was a joke) I coach cross country in my off time and tend to start cutting right after Christmas..you know taking out all of those fats you normally wouldn’t eat after the holidays makes a huge difference. :D I think seeing that my weight does fluctuate a lot it was easy for me to gain up to my natural norm. really quick..now the gains are incredible..I don’t think I have ever been this big and vascular ever...I have veins in my ass starting to show

Back