• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best whiskey?

hoyle21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is everyone's favorite? I'm sipping on some Canadian Club right now and thought I would ask.

Buffalo Trace Bourbon, unless you want a non Bourbon, then Jameson`s.

hong-kong472.jpg

Buffalo Trace Bourbon, unless you want a non Bourbon, then Jameson`s.

Yeah, I was thinking non bourbon. Jameson's is really good though.

I bought a bottle of glenfiddich nadurra once that was really good too.

Yeah, always loved Jameson...and nothing wrong with some good ol' Jack Daniel's!

IML Gear Cream!
As far as Bourbon goes, I think Four Roses is the best. Makers Mark is very good.

As far as Bourbon goes, I think Four Roses is the best. Makers Mark is very good.

Try Buffalo Trace bro.I`ve been enjoying Bourbon for 30 years and it`s the best I`ve ever had.

Not much of a drinker. But i was a fan of Jim Morrison from the doors, so i would drink what he would drink.

Not much of a drinker. But i was a fan of Jim Morrison from the doors, so i would drink what he would drink.

Smack and LSD? LOL

sorry guys burbon isnt real whiskey!that shits for the french canadians that dont know shit!single malt is where its at! the smokey goodness of jd is never over rated.an jamison's is the straight up shit!i could argue with u gents about scotch!nutting wrong with it! i love wiskey though!

sorry guys burbon isnt real whiskey!that shits for the french canadians that dont know shit!single malt is where its at! the smokey goodness of jd is never over rated.an jamison's is the straight up shit!i could argue with u gents about scotch!nutting wrong with it! i love wiskey though!

Yup.. that's how I roll too.

What`s wrong with Bourbon?

Isn't the land of cheez a southern providence of Canaduh?...just askin?

Bullshit. Whiskey is a generic term that applies to many different kinds of liquor. By the way, Bourbon is made in Kentucky. Canadian whiskey is not Bourbon. Nothing wrong with Jamesons, but the least you could do is spell it right.

Try Buffalo Trace bro.I`ve been enjoying Bourbon for 30 years and it`s the best I`ve ever had.

Top shelf, without a doubt. I think there are probably10 or 12 Bourbon brands that rank pretty high. After that it just becomes a matter of personal taste.

Moonshine made in the Ozark mountains by my cousins, one tall shot glass of that and Hot Damn Cinnamon schnapps you'll feel like you just beer bonged a six pack.....

Crown for me. I drank TONS of JD and kicking chicken when I was younger but I moved up to Crown.

Moonshine made in the Ozark mountains by my cousins, one tall shot glass of that and Hot Damn Cinnamon schnapps you'll feel like you just beer bonged a six pack.....

I had some really good rye shine from Richmond VA area.. it was some wicked stuff. Not a fan of the rye taste..but you couldn't taste anything after two shots. LOL

Chivas .

Back